Good news: Dore Pre Purchase Bonus

Second, to better thank you for your support, we are adding an additional incentive to the DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora Pre Purchase: Taking advantage of the 20% Pre Purchase discount of the Dora will also now result in bonus points account. Previously, bonus points did not apply to the pre-purchased FW190 because it is a discounted product.

- The Eagle Dynamics Team

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2109546

One more question: since now pre-purchasing Dora can have 20% off ($39.99), will the bonus be calculated based on the discounted price (0.2 * 39.99) or its original price (0.2 * 49.99)?

Edited by uboats
make it more clear

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

And, is it retroactive, or only on new (post post) sales?

Retroactive to what? There is only one aircraft being discussed.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I think he asked if the bonus will be applied for people who bought Dora before the post mentioning the bonus thing being posted

no. not that. That has already been illustrated by Wags that bonus is not available for those who ordered the Dora before this new benefit started.

I want to know how to calculate the bonus upon a reduction

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

no. not that. That has already been illustrated by Wags that bonus is not available for those who ordered the Dora before this new benefit started.

I want to know how to calculate the bonus upon a reduction

As for my question, yes, spidergeo. exactly that... Mainly because I foresee a wave of cancellations/repurchases if the bonus only applies to new purchases...

And because, while it has been the practice that bonuses are not retroactive, this is the first time a bonus has been offered on a purely "pre-sale" item (vs. "open beta"), which allows for the aforementioned cancellation/repurchase without repercussion...

Edited by Diemos