How to use bonus dollars

I'm certainly behind the curve on this one but I've done some searching and couldn't turn up how to use my bonus dollars.

Looking at my account, it appears that I have $10 however when attempting to purchase the Mi8, I can't find out how to apply this money.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Chris

Edited by cfarsr

This is all I found...

2. Bonuses Debiting from User Account

Bonuses are used for partial payment for products at the rate of 1 bonus = 1 ruble, 1 euro, or 1 dollar.

A product can be paid by use of bonuses no more than 20% (twenty percent) of the full product price.

Accrued bonuses for purchases made prior to 20.02.2014 can be used up to 01.06.2014. Upon expiration, accrued bonuses will be invalid and void without the possibility of the return and / or recovery.

The following rules are applied to bonuses accrued for purchases made after 20.02.2014: 100% of the bonus will be cancelled without return and/or recovery in case the customer does not make a purchase within 6 months from the date of the last purchase.

Bonuses can be used to pay any DCS product that is participating in the bonus system, other than products that are subject to promotions, discounts and other special purchase program, including during sales. 3rd party partner products may choose to participate in the bonus program at their own discretion.

Bonuses cannot be used to pay for products marked as “NEW”.

Bonuses can be canceled if : Bonuses were incorrectly accrued due to a technical failure, a failure of the software, or if the accrual of bonuses was the result of fraud

Accrued bonuses for purchases made prior to 20.02.2014 can be used up to 01.06.2014. Upon expiration, accrued bonuses will be invalid and void without the possibility of the return and / or recovery.
Since I had already purchased all DCS modules, and no new modules were released by 01.06.2014, my bonus expired ... Clever system.

Forget the bonus system, buy modules when there's a sale.

Since I had already purchased all DCS modules, and no new modules were released by 01.06.2014, my bonus expired ... Clever system.

Forget the bonus system, buy modules when there's a sale.

Same here. Kinda lame, but clever yes.

...Sheila rides on crashing nightingale. Intake eyes leave passing vapor trails...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]