Real Color of the Shkval Display image in the KA-50??

Hey all,

We all know by default in DCSW the Shkval is in Black & White. now I seen a mod that makes it look greenish yellowish looking in color..

Now I looked and searched but have not found any real Pictures of what color the REAL Shkval is in the KA50.. Is it black and white or greenish like this mod here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/99555/

Thnx so much..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.0Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 1TB /  Samsung 980 m.2 500GB OS Drive / Asus 1080GTX OC 2025mhz /  G. Skill Trident Z CAS 16 - 32GB RAM @4200  / HP Reverb G2 VR / HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker simulation

Yes, as said, that's one ka50.

The black and white one is probably as real as the yellow tinted one.

I never said B&W one wasnt real, or that there all yellow.

OP asked for images, thats what im giving. People can make their own conclusions

Well it could be either or a end user preference I just thought there was a standard and they where all the same..

I do like the yellowish a bit more ..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.0Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 1TB /  Samsung 980 m.2 500GB OS Drive / Asus 1080GTX OC 2025mhz /  G. Skill Trident Z CAS 16 - 32GB RAM @4200  / HP Reverb G2 VR / HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker simulation

Yeah I always used the yellow tint when I flew the shark alot. Just looking at the footages posted, it looks like when the shkval is viewed on an angle the yellow is more accentuated where if you look directly into it there is just a minor shade of yellow.