Can we add more countries in please~! :)

PLAAF

Can we add more countries in please~! :)

So more people can fly in game as their own country, please,

I know there are mods that allow us to do so

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=93205

But things are those mods usually cause data corruption to the game and sometime it also cause problem in online games.

Can we please add China into the official game please? I have already uploaded all the informations a long time ago in that link above.

Also I noticed South Ossetia there, can we have Crimea and PRD as well? :)

Thanks for any considerations.

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

Chinese AF is a must.. i mean, c'mon if we going to have Hungarian and New Zealand AF's and no Chinese than its really going to look stupid..

how hard can it be, just put a flag on the tails of a plane and a red star, cameo and this is it..

its not like we are demanding Chinese cockpit and all words translated to chinese(although it would be good for Chinese customers to do that)..but for us westerners that would like to fly a chinese Su-27 is annoying we don't still have that option to fly Chinese marked plane..

Then fire, Switzerland as well, with the french/italian/swiss alps as future map.
Yeah heavens you forgot Austria in the Alpen scenario it also borders on to the Swiss and Italian countries.

Also there was a long history of "Border Movement" between Italy and Austria ;)

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Yeah heavens you forgot Austria in the Alpen scenario it also borders on to the Swiss and Italian countries.

Also there was a long history of "Border Movement" between Italy and Austria ;)

My apologies. I did not intend to forget it. Let's fly to Innsbruck :) And we could stretch to the West as well, to include the Pyrenees for the spanish pilots.

Anyway this is not real for the time being. Maybe a 3rd party will be willing to start such a project in quiet a long time from today. But I do not see ED doing it. It is too poor for scenarios. It would simply provide a great training area for the future F-18C module, just as the NTTR map is meant to be for the A-10C. It would also be a good setting to show what EDGE will be capable of (especially regarding terrain's resolution). Probably Canada could provide a similar environment like the alps. Australia and Finland don't present the same interest "moutainswise."

Let's see NTTR first!

Chinese AF is a must.. i mean, c'mon if we going to have Hungarian and New Zealand AF's and no Chinese than its really going to look stupid..

how hard can it be, just put a flag on the tails of a plane and a red star, cameo and this is it..

its not like we are demanding Chinese cockpit and all words translated to chinese(although it would be good for Chinese customers to do that)..but for us westerners that would like to fly a chinese Su-27 is annoying we don't still have that option to fly Chinese marked plane..

To do this at the level of other nations in the sim will take some work. ED would need to determine what units the nations have and those units specific modifications and capabilities, what paint schemes they use, etc. I don't think it's something they can just slip in to the next patch.

I do think the nation system is in need of an overhaul though. I like that DCS modules can be used by any country. I think all units should work this way (defection, capture, etc). If people want a quick fix for additional countries, ED could just use blank skins. Or they could allow a country list editor that allows mission designers to add countries (real and fictional) and assign their units.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

To do this at the level of other nations in the sim will take some work. ED would need to determine what units the nations have and those units specific modifications and capabilities, what paint schemes they use, etc. I don't think it's something they can just slip in to the next patch.

I do think the nation system is in need of an overhaul though. I like that DCS modules can be used by any country. I think all units should work this way (defection, capture, etc). If people want a quick fix for additional countries, ED could just use blank skins. Or they could allow a country list editor that allows mission designers to add countries (real and fictional) and assign their units.

Not really, in fact only flyable air unit is required. We don't really need much of those details. For example, China, we just need Su-27, and possibly P-51 as that gentleman have pointed out the possibility of P-51 VS P-51.

qLjvyQ3.png

Not really, in fact only flyable air unit is required. We don't really need much of those details. For example, China, we just need Su-27, and possibly P-51 as that gentleman have pointed out the possibility of P-51 VS P-51.

Or Mig-21bis as a rough replacement of J-7 series.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Actually it is Z-10, WZ-10 is not formal

I am sure you realised that is not possible.

Z-10 is heavily classified.

All we need to have are those flyable planes are already in the game.

This wishlist is about add more country, not more planes.

qLjvyQ3.png

I am sure you realised that is not possible.

Z-10 is heavily classified.

All we need to have are those flyable planes are already in the game.

This wishlist is about add more country, not more planes.

ai is enough

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

ai is enough

There isn't enough information even just for AI as the chopper is heavily classified.

They should have all the countrys of the world on DCS and then people can easily make skins for aircraft of those countrys.

In some sense we don't even need skins, just the symbol of the airforce.

qLjvyQ3.png

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I've seen Chinese Air Force skins for the Su-27 in the mods section of the DCS site. If the US uses the afghan livery for the Mi-8, I don't see why you can't just have Chinese liveries for Russia. Use your imagination ^.^

This post is protected by a pilot who has a serious lack of negotiating skills, but is absolute hell in a dogfight. If you do not belong here, please leave.

You have now been properly negotiated with.

MiG-29S Instant Action Mission Fix

Come check out and add to my list of all landmarks in DCS World!

^that works now