I'm back, after many year!

cyberwings

Hi Everyone,

Nevertheless I played Lock on many years ago to finally specialize in WWII plane sims, this year I rediscovered this series with DCS World. First with Su-25T and then I fell in love with the Ka-50. Already I purchase Flaming Cliff, Ka-50, A-10C and the P-51 modules.

It’s amazing how much this series has evolved, and future modules looks very promising. Now I’m making my first steps with the mission editor, being able to use triggers is very fun and great for immersion to this sim. And speaking of immersion, I’m looking to buy Oculus rift next year. I’m modding my joysticks to be able to use more than 50 buttons or switdches without having to look at them since with Oculus rift we are going to be only able to see the virtual word. Right?

I have a few question:

Are there any plans to improve Su-25T or the other Russian planes?

After using A-10C and Ka-50 I would love to be able to use every switch in the Su-25T cockpit! It´s incredible but I really enjoy cold start procedures!

Besides Nevada map, are other maps / theaters of operation planed for the future?

Thanks for any reply!

Are there any plans to improve Su-25T or the other Russian planes?

After using A-10C and Ka-50 I would love to be able to use every switch in the Su-25T cockpit! It´s incredible but I really enjoy cold start procedures!

Besides Nevada map, are other maps / theaters of operation planed for the future?

Thanks for any reply!

I don't think there are any plans to give the Su-25T an advanced system model (ASM). I think the first Russian fighter to have the ASM will be the Su-27 (S or SK, I forget which) but that is quite a ways away.

There will be other maps after Nevada, I'm sure (especially if a map development kit is released to the public). But right now, they just want to get EDGE perfected with Nevada.