Help, Trim reset "LCtrl+T" doesn't work for Su-25T?

I like capability of the Su-25T, but don't like fly it, cause the trim reset doesn't work for me, even if I press the default "LCtrl+ T", is it supposed to be like that in real life or my keyboard has a problem?

you have to manually reset the trim not lcrtl+T.

but you can always engage level flight AP that is highly recommended to easy your flight

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

This really stumbles a lot of people. Just about everyone, I guess. The problem is that trim reset is listed in the controls. There is no reason to believe that it is not supposed to work - why is it listed in the controls then? I think this SHOULD be a bug. Not that trim reset doesn't work, but that it's listed in the controls.

In this manner, yes it seems as a bug. ED should omit "Reset Trim" line from the controller page.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• 2 weeks later...

"LAlt - 3" Autopilot - Transition To Level Flight Control

Emergency leveling mode - АУ-ПГ. This mode is selected by pressing [LAlt-3]. It brings the aircraft to straight and level flight from any initial attitude. While the initial bank angle exceeds ±80 degrees, ACS control is applied first in roll, then in pitch. When bank angle is within ±7 degrees and pitch angle within ±5 degrees, the "barometric altitude hold" ACS mode is activated and bank is further reduced to zero.

"LAlt - 3" Autopilot - Transition To Level Flight Control

Emergency leveling mode - АУ-ПГ. This mode is selected by pressing [LAlt-3]. It brings the aircraft to straight and level flight from any initial attitude. While the initial bank angle exceeds ±80 degrees, ACS control is applied first in roll, then in pitch. When bank angle is within ±7 degrees and pitch angle within ±5 degrees, the "barometric altitude hold" ACS mode is activated and bank is further reduced to zero.

-----So we have to manual trim back or use level flight ACS to balance the chunky. And I'm curious if it is true in real life?

Well if you're talking real life...

I think they only made about 8 Su-25T prototypes that were all eventually upgraded into later versions.

I don't think this exact version of the aircraft we have exists anymore.

As for what the became, TM's or whatever, I have no idea how the AP really works in them.

Yeah, it's kinda clumpsy in some situations when there is need for trimming but not much space ahead of you. You should not disengage AP-LevelFlight as long as the system is working on the plane to get it in level flight. You will inherit any offset position from the current stick position when you disengage.

It's not a fly-by-chip airplane, it needs lots of input at the right time and for sure a good look ahead.

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Download the manual here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/249320/

That's on page 69 (says pg 61 on the bottom but a PDF viewer will say 69 as the true page number).

:) Thanks getting the hang of it :)

the 3 blue lights in the middle by the stick are the Trim Center Lights, they are litup when the trim is centered. should help abit,but you should get the hang trimming by feel alone,if the SU25T is trouble for you now, the P51D would make your head explode lol