Mistaken Purchase maybe??

lazduc

I decided to purchase the FW190 and then I also purchased the Huey.....but while doing the purchase I did not notice I had already bought the Beta of the Huey. I purchased both titles.....is the copy of the Huey I just bought the released final version or did I screw up and now have two beta versions?

Reason I was unsure of my purchases, as I have not installed any of my purchases (I have all titles from ED). I am waiting for Edge and the new map of Nevada. I have a new computer (virgin) with nothing on it planned only for DCS and my flight cockpit. :D :thumbup: :doh:

Laz

is the copy of the Huey I just bought the released final version or did I screw up and now have two beta versions?

Whenever you bought it, everything is/will be updated anyways. So you are now having two serial keys for the current Huey version (i.e. release version). You could gift one key to someone else, try to trade it for an other module or if you contact ED support, they might perhaps be willing to give you a refund.

I am waiting for Edge and the new map of Nevada. I have a new computer (virgin) with nothing on it planned only for DCS and my flight cockpit.

:huh:

This reasoning makes no sense for me, but hey ...

I bought FC3 twice. Would've been nice to actually get a notification at the purchase screen saying 'you have this already' but meh. I just hope ED use it wisely (even though its not much) - I'm sure it happens regularly.

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

I bought FC3 twice. Would've been nice to actually get a notification at the purchase screen saying 'you have this already' but meh. I just hope ED use it wisely (even though its not much) - I'm sure it happens regularly.

That would not help all the people who accidentally buy all their DCS modules once again on Steam, though. :o)