Su-25TG

VillageRaper

That's a great projects, I've been tinkering around with an idea on doing this myself for a while now, great to see!

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I need help

I've probably copied all Su-25T files and made some script changes.

My Su-25TG works. It has working "Ship take off position" function. Arresting hook works also.

However engine increase/decrease sound is not being heard in the cockpit and aerodynamics of the plane are different.

Any clue?

Because of the extreme flight corrections, the video is shown a Su-33 flown by AI?

No it has nothing to do with Su-33.

The AI performed flight in this video is weird looking (take off) and it is probably some ingame scripted.

However as I've said you can take it manually by yourself and perform a takeoff, flight and landing with arresting hook. Although you will need more space for take off run. Second take off position is enough for Su-25TG with light-medium payload.

Will you release the module?

If there will be no legal issues with that and the airplane will work as I've desired, I will try to do my best of making it as an addon.

By using "I", I also mean the effort and support of community included.

The 33 take off is scripted. I tried with my carrier.

I think that too. At first look my guess is that Su-33 script contains aircraft take off and moving on carrier adjustments.

From Su-33 I've copied options like: Ship take off position, tail hook extend/retract and gear amortization. I also found how to strengthen the undercarriage but I haven't applied that.

I need to find out what causes the problem of weird not alike aerodynamics of Su-25 and cockpit sound issues. I've also discovered that flaps lever is not being animated. Maybe these will give some clue? I only hope it is not unreachably scripted.

I've read similar topics and it seems like some advanced aerodynamics and functions are inside dll files. If this is what my plane is missing then I have no idea how to this. I think that this game should be mod friendly for all users and not only for programmers with appropriate tools.

In other words, until someone gives me a hand I'm pretty much stuck.

I've read similar topics and it seems like some advanced aerodynamics and functions are inside dll files. If this is what my plane is missing then I have no idea how to this. I think that this game should be mod friendly for all users and not only for programmers with appropriate tools.

In other words, until someone gives me a hand I'm pretty much stuck.

the FM can be implemented based on the template, like what CPT has done for F16demo. Su25T's FM dll is in bin/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 1 month later...