cargo with help Drop 1.0

Drop 1.0

Lavoravo spesso con un elicottero AS350 B3 ,naturalmente non ero io il pilota ,ed mi sono sempre piaciuti i lavori al gancio,ho creato questo script,cosa ne pensate?ho messo una missione di esempio provatela se potete grazie!!

Sorry traslated by Google

I worked often with an AS350 B3 helicopter, of course I was not the pilot, and I've always enjoyed working on the hook, I created this script, what do you think? Mission I put a sample if you can try it thanks!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=100403&stc=1&d=1404049930

--name_f10_command = 'Transport' -- Name F10 List Default Transport

--Group_flight = 'New Helicopter Group' -- You UH1-H Name Group Sample: New Helicopter Group

--name_pickup = 'New Trigger Zone' -- Name pick up Trigger Zone Sample: New Trigger Zone

--name_destination = 'New Trigger Zone 2' -- Name Trigger Zone Default New Trigger Zone 2

--radius_centre_sound_direction = 180 -- Radius to centre For Sound Direction Default 180

--freq_signal = 32 -- radio Transmission FM beacon pickup and destination is + 1 Default 32

--smoke_color = 1 -- Smoke colour 1 Green 2 Red 3 White 4 Orange 5 Blue Default 1

--smoke_drop = false -- true smoke on loading area Default false

--smoke_destination = false -- true smoke on drop zone Default false

--set_internal_cargo = 300 -- kl Cargo Default 300

--max_amount_drop = 1

--flag_drop_create = nil -- number flag to active to ends drops to zone destination Default nil nil = none active flag

--info_message = -- info message Distance BRA Wind Default true

--startup_message = 'Here you enter your initial message important! do not use special characters!'

Call function:

Sptool.start('Tran','New Helicopter Group','New Trigger Zone 1',' New Trigger Zone 2',180,34,1,false,false,300,1,1,nil,'Breifing test')

1 namedisplayed by pressingF10

2 namehelicopter

3 name of the triggerzones'load cargo'

4 name of the triggerzones'destination freight'

5 Distance the sound notification voice direction to take

6 loading and unloading cargo unloading sample 32 33 nil no transmission

7 Color Smoke 1 Green 2 Red 3 White 4 Orange 5 Blue Default 1

8 SmokeLoadOffdisabled

9 Smokedestination true or false

10 weight of the load

11 How many timesyou wantthe transport iscarried

12 Flag that you want to use to activate something done every time a transport is increased by 1

13 info message Distance BRA Wind

14 'Here you enter your initial message important! do not use special characters!'

You need to createin themissioneditor:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Call Drop.lua ONCE TimeMore (2) DoScriptFile

n :1 helicopter UH1

n: 2 TriggerZone

Copy the folderSoundinyoumis.miz

options:

numbercargo = 10000 is a global variable that is used to create the cargo you can edit it to your liking, the important thing and call it god before Drop.lua load. Default is numbercargo = 10000 do not need to call it if you do not exceed 10,000 items

Drop.zip

P1010684.thumb.JPG.e6780c49903f72f941120b41b1a98ac9.JPG

Edited by spinter

====VIAF====

Spinter 155° "Pantere Nere"

TsSimComms

My Site aiupgrade.net

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Could you possibly post a basic mission that uses this script?

I am very inexperienced with lua and the mission editor and I can't work out how to implement the script.

I have added the sound folder to my .miz file using 7zip. I need to see an example I can open in the mission editor for the rest if possible.

I would really like this feature for the oculus rift as the sling camera is useless in VR. Thanks!

Fergus

EDIT: Disregard! I just noticed the mission in the zip file.

Edited by Frusheen
updated

Win 10 64bit | i7 7700k delid @ 5.1gHz | 32Gb 3466mhz TridentZ memory | Asus ROG Apex motherboard | Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti overclocked

Komodosim Cyclic | C-tek anti torque pedals and collective | Warthog stick and throttle | Oculus Rift CV1 | KW-908 Jetseat | Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators

RiftFlyer VR G-Seat project: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2733051#post2733051

Not working in 1.5 unfortunately. :cry:

Please try to update this if possible. I'd love to get it working

Win 10 64bit | i7 7700k delid @ 5.1gHz | 32Gb 3466mhz TridentZ memory | Asus ROG Apex motherboard | Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti overclocked

Komodosim Cyclic | C-tek anti torque pedals and collective | Warthog stick and throttle | Oculus Rift CV1 | KW-908 Jetseat | Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators

RiftFlyer VR G-Seat project: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2733051#post2733051

unfortunately I'm waiting for a repair function which for now does not work I can not get around it. the function and destruction of the object

local Static = StaticObject.getByName("test")

if Static then

Static:destroy()

end

Thanks for the update spinter. I hope a fix for this is available soon.