The Dora PFM + ASM ???

Skulleader

Hello ;)

Before to pre-order the FW-190 Dora I would like to know if this future new module is:

Professional Flight Model (PFM)

Advanced Systems Modeling (ASM)

Please can you inform me ? :helpsmilie:

A great thanks in advance, Skull :thumbup:

Hello ;)

Before to pre-order the FW-190 Dora I would like to know if this future new module is:

All the planes included in the DCS WWII are PFM & ASM. The dora will have the same profesional experience as the P-51D i think.

All the planes included in the DCS WWII are PFM & ASM. The dora will have the same profesional experience as the P-51D i think.

Thanks for this information because it's perfect for me, there' few minutes I've pre-order the Dora, now just wait...

Bye, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

• 2 weeks later...

As I see it for now in v. 1.2.8 something very wrong with that PFM/ASM and damage model. Although the FW-190 is badly damaged, it continues to climb, and fly without problems although she was drilled like "Swiss cheese". For example, even though I gave full throttle I couldn't get her into climbing, and look at what was her propeller when she landed.

Screen_140710_200211.thumb.jpg.ce03052e471efdc6c3f803b79aa0031e.jpg

Edited by kobac

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

And also because if I remember correctly AI aircraft doesn't use PFM-ASM features, to save computing power.

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

Hello ;)

Hate seeing this 3-letter abbreviation... :) Dora has all feateres of maximal detailed FM, whatever you name it. LIke P-51, Ka-50 and A-10,

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

Hello guys,

Super, I'm very happy to learn that the Dora is PFM and ASM.

Now just wait the release because I've already bought the Dora.

Thanks again for these explanations.. Skull

As I see it for now in v. 1.2.8 something very wrong with that PFM/ASM and damage model. Although the FW-190 is badly damaged, it continues to climb, and fly without problems although she was drilled like "Swiss cheese".

I think I can confirm AI Dora isn't affected that much by damage (see attachment). Once I even managed to shoot its tail off twice before downing it. (also, I always wondered why shot off parts spawn at the wrong place (e.g. if you rip the left wing, it will often appear close to the right wing))

But when the Dora is released, no doubt we will get to lose bits here and there.

Screen_140612_182437.thumb.jpg.5c2babcfea63aadb7bb7fc692040aa07.jpg

that's because it's not out yet :)

I know that, but I didn't want to open up a new topic, and I wanted to draw attention to this in order to timely corrected, because this is obvious bug. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...