F-15 Yaw CAS fix

bkthunder

So, it's been a couple of patches since 1.2.8 and the F-15 AFM came out. Any idea when the yaw bug is going to get fixed? I'd love to try a crosswind landing at some point...:joystick:

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

what's yaw cas functionality? Press to engage or disengage or switch?

in what situation should press the yaw/pitch cas key?

Nope, the bug has to do with the aircraft trying to "compensate" for crosswind (I.e. tries to center the velocity vector on the hud). Effectively it's like flying with someone stepping on your left/right rudder pedal all the time, constant sideslip.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Nope, the bug has to do with the aircraft trying to "compensate" for crosswind (I.e. tries to center the velocity vector on the hud). Effectively it's like flying with someone stepping on your left/right rudder pedal all the time, constant sideslip.

got it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |