Training videos..

Sup everyone!

alright i acutally want to know where i can get training videos for the BlackShark. I have the first BlackShark but when i want to do the training there i have to download and when i want to download "Error. Page not found." is that what happens. I know the Startup but i want to know more and i dont like to quality in the BlackShark 2 training. Did anyone knows where i can get the training video or did you know other good videos?

Thanks, Cheers!!

:book:

Tutorials

A good place to start is to type in:

dcs ka-50 black shark 2 tutorials at YouTube.com

BUT first I would start on the DCS site: you can download the training videos and incorporate them into the simulation much like doing it from inside the training part of the simulation.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/video/

Edited by Speedbrake

A good place to start is to type in:

dcs ka-50 black shark 2 tutorials at YouTube.com

BUT first I would start on the DCS site: you can download the training videos and incorporate them into the simulation much like doing it from inside the training part of the simulation.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/video/

When I try that for the BS2 vids, it tells me that BS2 isn't installed, which it is. I'm guessing these are not updated for the DCS World?

When I try that for the BS2 vids, it tells me that BS2 isn't installed, which it is. I'm guessing these are not updated for the DCS World?

They don't recommend doing this, But I dragged and dropped mine in when I purchased a new Module and it worked fine upon loading DCS World.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.