FW-190 Pre-purchase ???

badaboom

Hello,I am a backer of the DCS WWII Europe Project in which I backed for over $100.00 to receive all the flyables.One of the flyables I chose was The Dora which is available for pre-purchase now.

Will I receive a Lic.Key for The Dora in August as a reward for my backer pledge?

Thank You

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,I am a backer of the DCS WWII Europe Project in which I backed for over $100.00 to receive all the flyables.One of the flyables I chose was The Dora which is available for pre-purchase now.

Will I receive a Lic.Key for The Dora in August as a reward for my backer pledge?

Thank You

Hello Baddaboom, im also a backer in the same position, and il tell you now DCS would never let us down, they will make sure we are covered, they would never let us walk away with any feeling of being digitally raped. Im sought of a glass Half Full type of guy. Relax, all will be looked after.:chair:

Edited by Strut

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

What about the digital rewards -> DCSWWII alpha access vs. DCS Fw 190 D-9? Should one pick the Dora or can anything be said about a potential alpha version yet? (I realize that the issue isn´t really pressing at this point)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

Done. July will pass slowly like a B-17.:lol:

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2101159&postcount=17

А ты выбирал Дору в качестве опции на кикстартере?

Если да, то ключ получишь, но попозже.

Google Translate:

And you chose the Douro as an option on Kickstarter?

If yes, then get the key, but later.

EDIT: :doh: stupid me, you were asking about the matrix... never mind my answer then.

Edited by Gate-5

And you chose the Douro as an option on Kickstarter?

If yes, then get the key, but later.

Thats the part that concerns me a little. That is soooo open.

BTW, $60 backer also

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Thats the part that concerns me a little. That is soooo open.

BTW, $60 backer also

Probably referring to the distinction between the stand-alone WWII product (where you will get the free Dora key you backed for ito the Kickstarter campaign) and the Module you can pre-purchase now for install to DCS World (no free key).

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Probably referring to the distinction between the stand-alone WWII product (where you will get the free Dora key you backed for ito the Kickstarter campaign) and the Module you can pre-purchase now for install to DCS World (no free key).

That answers for the lower backers but what about those of us at $100+? It was always stated on Kickstarter that those who backed with the Dora key as a listed reward would receive it as it went into DCS World.

Is this not happening now?

As stated on Kickstarter:

Pledge $150 or more

2 backers

DCS World Tier 4. Everything at the $50 level, plus TWO digital copies of DCS World FW-190D-9 with beta access (when available in early 2014), and TWO digital copies of DCS World P-51D Mustang (on successful kickstarter completion). Share with a friend!

Estimated delivery: Feb 2014

Add $12 USD to ship outside the US

Edited by Azref

That answers for the lower backers but what about those of us at $100+? It was always stated on Kickstarter that those who backed with the Dora key as a listed reward would receive it as it went into DCS World.

Is this not happening now?

As stated on Kickstarter:

Pledge $150 or more

2 backers

DCS World Tier 4. Everything at the $50 level, plus TWO digital copies of DCS World FW-190D-9 with beta access (when available in early 2014), and TWO digital copies of DCS World P-51D Mustang (on successful kickstarter completion). Share with a friend!

Estimated delivery: Feb 2014

Add $12 USD to ship outside the US

This is a good question. Hopefully Wags will address this and let us know well before August 5th.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access

I backed for DCS:WW2, and one of the perks I chose (in addition to all the planes for DCS:WW2) was Dora for DCS:World.

I fully expect ED to send over the serial for the DCS:World version of Dora, just as promised in the Kickstarter campaign for people who selected this particular perk.

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display