Spintires - off road logging sim with real physics

hreich

Chek this sim "spintires"...it would be awesome to integrate it into dcs world...just imagine one player flying huey with sling cargo and the other in russian truck waiting for heli pilot to load it onto truck..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Chek this sim "spintires"...it would be awesome to integrate it into dcs world...just imagine one player flying huey with sling cargo and the other in russian truck waiting for heli pilot to load it onto truck..

Sounds rather fun ;)

On a more serious note, I might consider it as a Soviet cargo vehicle sim IF it had cockpits to begin with (not to mention somewhat detailed and animated)..

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

• 4 months later...

MoBo: P9X79 LE [LGA 2011] ♦ CPU: i7-3930K [6-Core. 3.80GHz] ♦ GPU: 1080Ti OC. 11GB ♦ RAM: 32GB [DDR3. Quad Channel. 1600MHz] ♦ SCREEN: 27"1440p.60Hz ♦ SSD: 512GB [DCS + MSFS] OS: W10. 64bit. pro_ SSD ✈ Hardware: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog ♦ Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals ♦ TracKIR 4 + TrackClip Pro ♦

Father of P-47, F-84, F-105 & A-10 www.alexanderkartveli.com