DCS: World - Soundtrack

I have uploaded the DCS: World soundtrack to Soundcloud!

Click here

Hope you like it, took forever to find the directory, convert it to mp3, and edit it together. (No, it's not in "sounds".)

flare

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

cool

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

:doh:

actually that's the soundtrack of dcs p-51 mustang

but here is the new soundtrack of the focke-190 (which is two months old already) :)

all made by btd :thumbup:

Nope, it's not the soundtrack for DCS: Mustang. The soundtrack for DCS: W and DCS: Mustang are the SAME, except that the one for the P-51 starts off with the propeller sound.

flare

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

Uhm, is what you're doing here legal? The soundtrack for DCS:W is one thing, since the game is free to download, although if you are benefiting from hosting it on your website through advertisement that's very questionable. But the sound track from the paid P-51 module? That's a big no no.

Uhm, is what you're doing here legal? The soundtrack for DCS:W is one thing, since the game is free to download, although if you are benefiting from hosting it on your website through advertisement that's very questionable. But the sound track from the paid P-51 module? That's a big no no.

The soundtrack for the P-51 is also used for the free TF-51, and anyways, the soundtrack is just the DCS: W soundtrack with a propeller sound at the beginning.

flare

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

¨Hi can anyone tell me where to get DCS world overview video music?

Id like to get a music playing from 2:20 to 9:10.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

• ED Team
I have uploaded the DCS: World soundtrack to Soundcloud!

Click here

Hope you like it, took forever to find the directory, convert it to mp3, and edit it together. (No, it's not in "sounds".)

flare

This is a violation of our copyright, AND a violation of Soundcloud Terms of Use.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

do you want it to?

Starting from 50 secs - most definitely :thumbup:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'