DCS: A-10C with Combined Arms - Night Advance on Ozurgeti Mission

Bunyap

The first in an 11 video series covering a full A-10C mission is up with more to follow. It is the usual full mission recorded from mission planning all the way to debrief with commentary provided throughout. I start out acting in a sort of AFAC role using the Combined Arms module to direct airstrikes. After that, I transition back into a more traditional role, hitting targets as directed by a JTAC. I was really into it so you will hear me consistently underestimate the amount of time I have been in the air. Total cockpit time is three hours not including mission planning and debrief.

I'll post the rest here as they are processed and uploaded over the next week or two. You can also see them from this playlist as they come up:

And, of course, you can go straight to the channel and see everything else that is available right here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/4023446

Edited by Bunyap

Nice Job again Bunyap. I like watching ur videos as much as I love to fly the hog. Even had a few friends watching them as I want them to join us, they are good men Quality Marines, they enjoyed them. I think U hooked'em. :)

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

That looks interesting, I didn't realize you could fly the A-10C in Combined Arms.

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

Parts 3 and 4 are up...

Thanks a lot AtaliaA1. I'm worried now that I know Marines are watching! Best to ignore anything I do that involves ground forces or actual CAS. I know just enough about it to know I do not come close to doing it justice!

OK, this series is complete and the top post is updated. Thanks very much to everybody who subscribed to the channel and watched them as they came out. For everybody watching after the fact, I hope you enjoy them.

Bunyap