Su-25T Discussion

I noticed that there isn't a thread for this, so here it is. Discuss anything about the Su-25T here!

flare

PS: Maybe a mod can make this a sticky? :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

It flies.

:megalol:

flare

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

it's got switches and knobs too

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Fat, ugly, clumsy and slow....

At 650 - 1000km/h?

Thought that I misread the thread title there (A10) :D

Clumsy? You need more stick-time.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Fat, ugly, clumsy and slow.

At least the bazillion weapon combinations are fun.

When Su-25Ts are close by, A-10s are falling down :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

:megalol:

ETbinS0heOM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

UMiiecu.jpg

:lol:

flare

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Random in DCS Su-25T trivia.

Supersonic dives, while possible, are not recommended.

It can pull over 7 g if you stay below 1000m, and if you plan on dogfighting you really should try to stay below 1500m.

Vikhrs destroy tanks nicely but just scratch the paint on AH-1s and AH-64s, so try not to duel anyone carrying hellfires.

One engine and half your hydraulic power are optional.

Before continuing your mission with 50% hydraulic pressure (your choice of 100% on one half or 50% on both sides) make sure that the leaking has stopped.

Ok gear configurations for landing:

No gear.

Nose only

All gear.

Not ok gear configurations for landing:

Rear gear only.

Nose and one rear gear.

If an engine is on fire turn it off before the plane explodes.

When returning to base from a mission where you took fire remember that the braking chutes are normally the first thing that get shot off of the plane. Plan your stopping distance accordingly.

Please crash off of the runway and the endmost taxiways.

Callsign "Auger". It could mean to predict the future or a tool for boring large holes.

I combine the two by predictably boring large holes in the ground with my plane.

Once you used, the plane becomes uneasy to fly even after you disable the autopilot(Alt+9) or disable all trim( left ctrl+T).

Manually reset trim after use (green lights center console).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We have a forum for the Su-25T (and others) and then some people want to make a single thread to cover everything about the single vehicle.

That would mean we only need one thread for each playable plane and let the threads grow to hundreds of pages long covering everything causing a huge information mess from what no one can find anything.

Please, each thread to have as accurate topic as possible about the single subject and then let it get old. Start multiple threads for different subjects. Example:

Thread 1: "Su-25T nose wheel turning behavior in airstrip speeds"

Thread 2: "Su-25T Skhval monitor color - how to mod?"

Thread 3: "Su-25T "Vikhr" ATGM - what is optimal launching altitude for a max range"

Not so that we have

The thread: "Su-25T Discussion"

• Like 1

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

We have a forum for the Su-25T (and others) and then some people want to make a single thread to cover everything about the single vehicle.

That would mean we only need one thread for each playable plane and let the threads grow to hundreds of pages long covering everything causing a huge information mess from what no one can find anything.

Please, each thread to have as accurate topic as possible about the single subject and then let it get old. Start multiple threads for different subjects. Example:

Thread 1: "Su-25T nose wheel turning behavior in airstrip speeds"

Thread 2: "Su-25T Skhval monitor color - how to mod?"

Thread 3: "Su-25T "Vikhr" ATGM - what is optimal launching altitude for a max range"

Not so that we have

The thread: "Su-25T Discussion"

Sorry. I wanted to make a place for discussion on the 25T, because I didn't find any other place to discuss it. Is there a sub-forum for the Su-25T though? I noticed one for the Su-25 in the FC3 forum, but I don't know if there is a sub-forum for the 25T. Maybe it can be created?

flare

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry. I wanted to make a place for discussion on the 25T, because I didn't find any other place to discuss it. Is there a sub-forum for the Su-25T though? I noticed one for the Su-25 in the FC3 forum, but I don't know if there is a sub-forum for the 25T. Maybe it can be created?

flare

I asked a mod about this the other day. They said to post Su-25T discussions directly into the DCS World forum.

Deploy under 200.

Deploy under 230km/h.

Especially important - for a rejected take-off.

Cheers.

Another question about the Su-25;

Can anyone explain how IR jamming works in real life in technical detail ? It has recently peaked my interest when I was surprised to see someone's R-27ET sail passed within a few meters from my right wing the other night in MP, and realising it must have been the jammer I enabled earlier.