Performance charts?

I was curious if anyone has performance charts for the Mi-8MTV2. The closest thing I found was the Mi-171 flight manual.

http://www.anythingaboutaviation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Mil-Mi-171-Flight-Manual-Book-1.Stamped.pdf

I'd like to know maximum weight the aircraft can carry for in ground effect and out of ground effect so that I can plan my missions accordingly based on temperature and altitude. I noticed one of the campaign missions requires you to make a decision on whether you will take more troops with you or not and I felt that I did not have the info I needed to make the proper decision. I need my flight manual charts!

I was not sure if the Mi-171 is comparable to the Mi-8MTV2 in terms of powerplant and rotor. I know the Mi-171 is a modernized Mi-8 but I don't know what the Mi-8MTV2 is. Figure 3.1.1 described out of ground effect maximum takeoff weight. Figure 3.1.3 describes in ground effect maximum takeoff weight.

Great! Just a recommendation, it would be great to have those charts in the dcs flightmanual. Also it would be very useful to have them in the kneeboard as well.

What is the difference betweem the mtv1 and mtv2?

Great! Just a recommendation, it would be great to have those charts in the dcs flightmanual. Also it would be very useful to have them in the kneeboard as well.

What is the difference betweem the mtv1 and mtv2?

IIRC the SPUU-52 tail-rotor torque limiting system, among other small improvements

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD