Performance issues after 1.2.8 what to do, pls help :(

Qosmius

hi, before the 1.2.8 patch was applied i was able to play this game at high settings without any kinds of lag, except for when bombs hit the ground for example the instant action f-15 mission where the bombers release like 50 bombs. it makes me lag when they hit the target.

But now, i am not even able to play the game on lowest possible settings without experiencing lag. it happens in solo or mp. anywhere i go i get some fps issues. funny thing is that i seem to get the same kind of lag even if i have on low or high setting.

i think the Fps issues is from the added smoke ingame. you know the black trail jet planes leave behind them now after 1.2.8.

Also when flying a helicopter and going near the ground when the dust animation kicks in. i get massive lags, almost so much lag that i cant controll my helicopter and almost crash to the ground. it is really horrible.

i have read some of the performance guides on the forum but noone has any concrete solutions. i dont know what do, i wanna lay down and cry

pls help me to get better performance, im desperate

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Qosmius

You may not like this but from Your system specs. I would try lowering the resolution next. Current setting - Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

The mobile chip and graphics might be struggling to keep up. the 2.2g Mobile Processor is a bit low. and the graphics card is under the requirements.

I understand You had no issue before. The bug fixes might have taken Your system over the top, to rule this out install the older ver. to see if the issue goes away. Prior to this making sure there are no items running in the background is key to this type of issue also.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

ok, i updated to that new catalyst and i put my graphics down to 1280x1024 and set everything on low. still i get the choppy graphics. i still have fps issues. it is strange since i get exactly the same if i run at 1900x1200 on high settings.