fuel dump

just wondering aloud, is a misty fuel dump modeled in game lcnt r I think it is?

:joystick:

" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater comeback " WF.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts," Sir Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," WC, GBS.

"Asus Maximus X AC WiFi z370 || i9x9900k||ddr4-32gb PC4000||RTX 3080Ti-12gb||EVGA SN 1300 G2 ||turtle beach elite pro 7.1||Win10x64|| TrackIr 4/ir|| ViRpiL,T50cm2 + VPC SharKa-50 + VPC Hawk-60  || |MFG Crosswinds || Virpil TCM50x2 Throttle||EVGA RGB z10 / Trqx10|| Reverb-G2-VR @ 3472x 3388 144hrz

Before F-15C AFM fuel dumping was possible, although the fuel was exhausted through the engine.

But now just nothing happens.. is it so hard to integrate correct fuel dumping with the use of the emergency nozzels on the wing tips?

• 6 months later...

Some of the FC airplanes shouldn't be able to dump fuel.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

The F-15 can 100% dump fuel in FC3, I do it very often when I'm testing the AAR.

They changed the key combo however, it is no longer Lctrl+R like FC2, its just R.

Although be warned its a toggle switch, so you only press it once and it start dumping fuel, then you press it again to stop the dump.

Don't make the mistake of pressing R then forgetting about it, as you won't be the first to run out of fuel that way :D

My advice... do as I did and reselect Lctrl+R as the fuel dump in the F15C settings.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;2278730']The F-15 can 100% dump fuel in FC3, I do it very often when I'm testing the AAR.

They changed the key combo however, it is no longer Lctrl+R like FC2, its just R.

Although be warned its a toggle switch, so you only press it once and it start dumping fuel, then you press it again to stop the dump.

Don't make the mistake of pressing R then forgetting about it, as you won't be the first to run out of fuel that way :D

My advice... do as I did and reselect Lctrl+R as the fuel dump in the F15C settings.

The fuel dumping stops automatically in the F-15C when your fuel level reaches the bingo fuel caret setting. If you already are on your way to land you should have sufficient of fuel left. If you are dumping fuel to go in to a fight you of course need to watch the fuel level and stop it manually. Currently there is a function flaw or not simulated in DCS F-15C as the dumping of fuel don't stop when the gear is lowered, it should stop the dumping then.

• Like 1