Looking to play online A10C

ryangerrard91

hello there, i have recently bought an A10C setup and have completed the training tasks but still not overly confident, i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get some help in multiplayer??

thanks in advance

"OFF ALL THE BRANCHES OF MEN IN THE FORCES, THERE IS NONE WHICH SHOW MORE DEVOTION AND GRIMMER PERILS THAN THE SUBMARINERS"

SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL

yeah i have set mine up a couple of weeks ago, if you get anywhere useful can you please pass it on to me and i will do the same back to you

"OFF ALL THE BRANCHES OF MEN IN THE FORCES, THERE IS NONE WHICH SHOW MORE DEVOTION AND GRIMMER PERILS THAN THE SUBMARINERS"

SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL

yeah i have set mine up a couple of weeks ago, if you get anywhere useful can you please pass it on to me and i will do the same back to you

my steam name is hannibal

i havent played A10C in 2-3 years.

i know some basics..

but i do the quick start lol.

do you have a steam name, and do u use teamspeak?

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

i will add you on steam and i have just downloaded teamspeak 3 but not used it yet, how would i be able to talk to you on it ??

im a right noob to all this right now haha

SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL

okay mate yeah i have a headset and mic, okay i will add you anyway and you can accept later

i have done the training missions the past few days so i can get off the ground as you say, yeah that would be ideal if we could get somebody that could help

SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL

Hey guys, I'd be happy to help you if you like. I'm not a know everything 100% expert, but I have a fair few hours in the Hog and know my way around but he aircraft quite well by now.

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested and we can set something up.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

If you guys want somewhere to do it and a tS3 server to meet in I can put up a training mission in the Firehouse and give you the ts3 info.

Might get some of the firehouse regulars in to practice a few things as well.

Let me know and I'll put up a training session (provided of course the current running mission is empty.)

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

ENO that sounds good mate

i am available anytime really and i am eager to get things rolling so that sounds good to me :)

SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL

Well if you guys are all around right now I'll take down this mission running now and run the training wing mission. Air to air Refueling etc... Most aircraft positions are available.

Server: firehouse.no-ip.biz

PW: fire safety

There is no password on the server at this moment...

JTAC spots are available but they're only manned JTAC... The targets are generally static with a couple of AAA / SAM locations you can go work over if you so choose.

Edited by ENO

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

ryangerrard91.

i didnt not find your name on steam.

my steamprofile is

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179/

add me.

today i did not play. im in the process of updating the custom touchbuddy profile that i made for DCS A10C, and i have to update all the keyboard commands to all the panels and switches, alot of the switch functions are blank by default.

may take a day or two to program.

this is touchbuddy.

http://touch-buddy.com/forums/index.php

I use it because it has NOTHING to do with .lua scripting.

all the other programs like helios, icontrol hawgtouch rely on .lua

so when i go to a .lua disabled server like the 104th, these programs are USELESS.

anyway, fly soon, add me on steam

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179