dual monitor problems

Hi,

Trying to get a second monitor set up to put mfcds on it. When i connect the second monitor with dvi-d it doesn't show anything. Windows and ccc says its there but not getting anything up on screen. When i do a reboot i see the boot up screens on both monitors, but it disappears after the log on screen. I'm using dual 6970's and have tried using one card and dual cards.Windows 7 operating system with latest drivers installed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

When you check in Control Panel > Hardware & Sound > Display > Adjust Resolution

Do you see second monitor grayed out? If it is it means it Disconnected in Windows, so all you have to do is where it says Disconnect this display in drop-down options, change this to Extend desktop to this display.

Once you have them both showing desktop image, you're good to go

No longer active in DCS...

Hi kuky,

That's part of the problem. It shows that i should have 2 functioning monitors.

It even tells me what monitor it is and supposed resolution.

The second one only shows boot up screens then stops ( so it is functioning) even though windows says its there and the desktop is extended.

alright, so windows desktop is already extended to secondary monitor?

If so make sure you run windowed mode when using secondary monitors and exporting MFCD's to them. You can find lot of threads about how to set them up in game, please try the search function... once you have the guides follow all the steps in how to set it up, make sure you haven't missed something. (do this first please so we don't have to rewrite everything again here)

you can start here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=60815&highlight=multimonitors

No longer active in DCS...