TSAA functioning?

It doesn't look like TSAA is functioning properly. I have it enabled in NCP and checked in the graphics settings

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It's interesting, I just got off the phone with NVidia tech support this evening. I asked them about the 3D settings. I was told that you can't know for sure if a setting will in fact be affecting gameplay until you actually try it. Not all games recognize all the 3D settings that video cards have. As well any 3D setting you have in game options such as TSSAA or MSAA for example, will have priority over similar settings in your video card.

GeForce gtx 750ti

It's interesting, I just got off the phone with NVidia tech support this evening. I asked them about the 3D settings. I was told that you can't know for sure if a setting will in fact be affecting gameplay until you actually try it. Not all games recognize all the 3D settings that video cards have. As well any 3D setting you have in game options such as TSSAA or MSAA for example, will have priority over similar settings in your video card.

GeForce gtx 750ti

Sounds logical. If a programmer failed to add a level of pixilation capable of utilizing MSAA or TSAA then the scene will show little improvement, I would assume.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Last night I must have done 25 game start and stops making one 3D adjustment at a time. As an example, I was able to have 1 setting max 108fps looking skyward with minimums around 35fps. However Vsync wasn't on to take care of texture tearing which I only see around the canopy front frame.

With Vsync enabled [through the game options] tearing disappears and so do my high fps which dropped to 60 max [refresh rate] to a low of 19fps. A lot of other combos were tested. I feel a low of 30fps is the minimum I'm willing to allow but keep wondering how important fps above that is for gameplay.