free M$ usb flash drive

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

lets hope that the valuable info can be wiped, so that we can get to use it, even tho it will probably only be 32mb or so big, enough to transfer certain files to buddys pc's :)

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

spray paint will come in handy :p

the words M$ be getting scratched off or painted over, but since it be a freebie, well who matters what it looks like, as long as it hasnt got a pic of bill on the front of it :p

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN
Referring to Microsoft as M$ is not cool, hip, groovy or clever.

whoa, am sorry, i will try and be as cool as the nubs who think it isnt cool, tell me, you gotta be a member of the something awful forums or work for M$, cuz its all that idiots who think that saying M$ is beyond them...

next time i will try and be as cool as you, ok :icon_fU:

also, what have you been informed of that makes it non groovy as you say ? or are you like the others, who jump onto the anti M$ bandwagon cuz your game of counter strike has just finished and you have nothing else to do?

something doesnt feel right here, on one hand he is saying its uncool and its a tired old bandwagon, but yet he jumps onto the anti M$ bandwagon <--- uncool...

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN
That stick looks like a suppository-something, guess the world's richest man likes certain things his way. :p

LOL, Teh :icon_weed has made you see things in a different perspective I see :p

I'll switch to an alternative OS in a heartbeat when you can use any drivers or programs w/out a wrapper. Till then I'm stuck w/Windows. Linux blows.

Same here.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

you do need a hotmail account tho.

and to clarify you also need to be in the US as pointed out by this bit at the bottom of the page:

"*This offer is available in the U.S. only while supplies last. Limit one per customer. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery."

Lobo

LOL, Teh :icon_weed has made you see things in a different perspective I see :p

Yes, the herb does get my creativity going, yet I'm not creative enough to roll perfect spliffs. Mine are sloppy and have too much paper on them, because I screw up everytime.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I'll switch to an alternative OS in a heartbeat when you can use any drivers or programs w/out a wrapper. Till then I'm stuck w/Windows. Linux blows.

Does that make sense. You'll switch to an alternative in a heartbeat, but your only real alternative blows?

How can you expect to use Windows programs and Drivers natively on a different platform?

A full-featured distro will come with everything you need, for free. Everything you want that runs on Windows will of course require a wrapper. Companies out there won't make their software for Linux until there is more of a shift towards it from individuals. You claim you're "stuck", but you're not really stuck at all.

This is what makes the least sense about the 'M$' thing. So Microsoft is a cash cow, we all know that, it dosn't needed to be repeated. You think you're making some sort of activist statement? No you're not you 'tools'. Don't use Microsoft and you'll see how it can be tough for your commercial enterprises to function adequately. Then you'll realise what you had with Windows.

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

dude, stfu and stop preaching how good M$ is.

you think your so leet that saying M$ is somewhat beyond you ?

You say your informed, am I correct ? well if thats the case, I know of people who are informed like you wouldnt believe and they still use the term M$.

But as you probably work for them then no matter what we say, you will still come out with some microshite response on how good M$ is.

we dont need to hear it here.

If you are too informed and hip,groovy, or whatever for us, then I hear the F4 forums have an opening.

Just because ppl that you look upto dont use that term, doesnt mean you have to do what they do. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

we are all tools ? dude say it properly, its not tools, its your a stool....

go work for google instead.

go hijack someone elses thread.