X-55 issues

Ok so my issue is that the top rotary is registering as the throttle not the throttle itself.... in every other game it works fine but in dcs it registers the rotary as the throttle and i cant change it. Also it register the throttle as part of the x axis. anyone know a fix for this ?

• 6 months later...
Ok so my issue is that the top rotary is registering as the throttle not the throttle itself.... in every other game it works fine but in dcs it registers the rotary as the throttle and i cant change it. Also it register the throttle as part of the x axis. anyone know a fix for this ?

I got the same issue here and cant find any solution to fix this. It seems that quite too less People own a X-55 to say somethings about that. But I´ll subscribe to this Topic and will let you know when ever I´ll find a solution about that.

EDIT:

I just stumbled about this Topic and remembered that I have assigned the X and the Y Axis for the left and right Throttle and additionally the Z axis for both Throttles. May be it´ll work out if I remove the Z axis assignement for both throttles to get rid of that Problem. But this requires the Rotary to be a Z Axis Input.

I´ll Report back when I have tested this tonight when I am back home from work.

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective