Issue starting engines in SU-25T custom mission

thdman1511

Recently I have been having difficulties starting the engine of the SU-25T in custom mission. However I do not have any issues with the training missions that come with DCS world.

I access my missions through the mission menu then my missions. When I access the training mission under SU-25T it works fine but not under my mission.

I created a small self design training mission designed to help me get used to using the weapons on a stage by stage basic. The mission have me ramp and taxi and take off to some stationary targets in which I would use unguided bombs to destroy them.

However I cannot start the engines using any of the keys commands Rshift-Home, Ralt-Home or Rctrl-Home.

I have also downloaded some mission created from other members and have the same issue with those missions as well. Can anyone advise me on this issue.

Please note that I have check to see if it was the keyboard that was at fault, and used two other keyboards and found the same issue. I have a Razer DeathStalker Keyboard. Other keyboards tested was a ZIP keyboard and a Logitech G510 Gaming keyboard.

Edited by thdman1511

DCS World Online, SU25, SU25T, A-10 A, Black Shark 2, F15C, SU27, Combined Arms, A10C. Flight Controls: Saitek X-55 Rhino HOTAS System and Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals. CPU AMD Ryzen 3 2200 3.5GB, 1TB Int HDD, 2TB Int HDD, 2TB Seagate Ext HDD, 8 Gb DDR4 1600 Ram, Geforce GTX 760 2GB GPU