I do not see my backers thread in Users

I do not see my backers rewards and DCS WWII in my account?

" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater comeback " WF.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts," Sir Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," WC, GBS.

"Asus Maximus X AC WiFi z370 || i9x9900k||ddr4-32gb PC4000||RTX 3080Ti-12gb||EVGA SN 1300 G2 ||turtle beach elite pro 7.1||Win10x64|| TrackIr 4/ir|| ViRpiL,T50cm2 + VPC SharKa-50 + VPC Hawk-60  || |MFG Crosswinds || Virpil TCM50x2 Throttle||EVGA RGB z10 / Trqx10|| Reverb-G2-VR @ 3472x 3388 144hrz

I am in the same boat, I contributed at the $40, which gives me all flyable craft, but I am not quite sure what it all means.

Any help would be great, I was wondering when I would get the P-51D key, which I already own but was going to transfer to a friend of mine.

Thanks,

I would imagine with the changes, information on how ED is going to handle that will be coming when they know.

Don B

My VKB Gunfighter MK III Pro L Review

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.2 GHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz CL14 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |VKB GF MK III Pro L Ultimate Grip| Virpil CM3 Throttle |Reverb G2 | Valve Index| Vive Pro 2 |

• Like 2

General 3D modeling thread and reference sites

UK liveries for planes, ships and MODS.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Updates to my stuff are now going here

You're welcome. Best to bookmark it.

General 3D modeling thread and reference sites

UK liveries for planes, ships and MODS.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Updates to my stuff are now going here

Thank you, that's what is not showing in my user profile.

" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater comeback " WF.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts," Sir Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," WC, GBS.

"Asus Maximus X AC WiFi z370 || i9x9900k||ddr4-32gb PC4000||RTX 3080Ti-12gb||EVGA SN 1300 G2 ||turtle beach elite pro 7.1||Win10x64|| TrackIr 4/ir|| ViRpiL,T50cm2 + VPC SharKa-50 + VPC Hawk-60  || |MFG Crosswinds || Virpil TCM50x2 Throttle||EVGA RGB z10 / Trqx10|| Reverb-G2-VR @ 3472x 3388 144hrz