What DCS aircraft do you enjoy flying the most?

What DCS aircraft do you enjoy flying the most?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. What DCS aircraft do you enjoy flying the most?

I think the title speaks for itself well enough, and explain why you think so. And just as a bonus question: what upcoming module are you most excited for?

I just got back into DCS for the first time in a couple years, and never seriously got into it the first time around, and I've only had time for the Ka-50 thus far, which I love to fly. It's the perfect balance of flying difficulty and system complexion that feels rewarding to learn and understand without being frustrating or feeling like a chore. I like the agility it has, and Vikhr's are a pretty fantastic weapon system. The missions and campaign, especially Deployment, are also fun. I just got the A-10C and I pre-ordered the MiG-21 so we'll see how much I enjoy those.

EDIT: forgot F-15, hopefully a mod can fix that

Edited by Zakatak

Ka-50. Less focus on the systems, more focus on flying and shooting. Looking forward to all upcoming modules, none in particular. EDGE, multiseat and Oculus Rift support are more exciting to me. ;)

(also need an F-15C option on the poll!)

There is no F-15 option.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Ka-50, but realy expect the ED give to was the F-18 in some date in 2014 please, some many years ando only A-10C.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

Su-27/33, the best fast air that is in the game. I am looking forward to when they get around to making the F-4E

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

My Answer

Huey UH-1H - if it had a Sling Load that worked.

Mi-8MTV2 - if it had a Sling Load that worked.

SU-25/T - if it had Exports like Shikval avalible to multi-screen monitors.

A10C - if it had F10 Map that would allow multi-screen setups to be set to one screen.

P-51D - if there were other planes to fly against of that erra.

Ka-50 - if the shikval sighting system didn't have so many problems

ALL FC3 --- If the Exports worked, if they had AFM

Migs

Su-27

Su-33

I mostly fly Mi-8 since its newest. I've flown all the rest and enjoy them all from time to time.

Edited by thinkr

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series

Online I mainly fly

Ka-50

MiG-29S (dreaming it gets updated in 2014 at least the cockpit anyway)

I would love to see

DCS MiG-15

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

My most memorable flights have been with the MiG-29s.

Same!!!!!

victories using EOS :lol:

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

uh..hard to say for me..it depends..for some Battlefield action I chosse the Shark or the Su-25T..for some Dogfighting the Su-27/33..for fun Chopper flying the Huey...and often just fooling around with the Eagle, the Mi-8 and soemtimes the P-51..so I bought them all.. I use them all:)

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

I would have to vote for several aircrafts, lol.

Like flying the best? Huey

Like fighting in the best - rotary? well, Ka-50

Like fighting in the best - fixed wing? A-10C

I think, I am just a rotorhead and mudmover - in this order ... :o)

A-10C cause of its heavy hitting and well it was the first module I got so I know it well enough now to hold my own and really enjoy it.

Im starting to get the swing of things in the KA-50 but honestly all the aircraft are great and I enjoy them all (the ones I have anyway)

voted for the Eagle

I prefer a clickable cockpit like the Hog/Ka-50 but my style is for Air dominance Jet. when the F-18 will come out my hunch is that it will win the crown

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

My fav: temped to say Ka-50 but really enjoy the Huey and always find myself wanting to take it for a flight so I'll go with the Huey.

Still waiting on more features for the Mi-8, I will need to take it out abit more but once in the air find I myself wondering what more I could get out of the Mi-8 as more things come likely will change.

Looking forward to hmmm can't name one but will say all Belsimtek modules and the release of the hawk.

:joystick: YouTube :pilotfly:

TimeKilla on Flight Sims over at YouTube.