Controller requirements

So what are the basic controller requirements for BS2? I have the CH Products Fighterstick and Pro Throttle but no pedals. Do I need pedals for the BS2? Thanks in advance.

Flying a helo without pedals is ... unsatisfying at best. While the Ka-50 is not so much depending on it as the Huey or the Hip, you still won't probably get very happy without them. Using an free axis on your stick or throttle can not really replace a set of pedals it in the long run, imo.

Rudder inputs in a helo is a fundamental. You could fly the shark with 1/0 input in that regard, but you'll miss a lot.

Also, no one mentionned Track IR, or something equivalent. Personnaly, I would go for that even before the pedals. But you may have one already :)

CH Pro pedals are good for the cash and should leave you change for TIR 5.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.