Error TP-51D

GADGET

make a Mission and Set your self in a P-51 and Check the "Civilian" Checkbox.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Is it just that mission?

Have you renamed the saved games folder? (This will make the game make a new one)

Upload any crash logs and Dx logs..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Create a Mission in the Missioneditor that includes both: TF-51 and P-51.

Set both on Client in Mission editor.

If you start this Mission you should be able to select one of both planes as pilot in the beginning.

Lets see what happens.

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

How can I use the control setting I now have for the P-51 to be used with the TF-51, I know that some of the controls won't apply to the TF-51 but it would be a lot easier if I could just copy and paste a file as opposed to redoing all the commands both keyboard and controller? Thanks TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

How can I use the control setting I now have for the P-51 to be used with the TF-51, I know that some of the controls won't apply to the TF-51 but it would be a lot easier if I could just copy and paste a file as opposed to redoing all the commands both keyboard and controller? Thanks TC

Simply save your P-51D profiles for each device (I use a custom made switch panel, X52 throttle, and a SWFFB2 stick, and CH peddles so I have a few) then just select the TF-51 from the drop down menu, highlight a command in the column of the device you wish to load your P-51 profile to then select load profile, navigate to your save P-51D profile and you are done. Now repeat for every device you use, make sure you select the right corresponding column. Also note that I think you have to do it twice for each device, once for the digital command inputs and once for the axis designations.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane."

Dogs of War Dedicated WWII Server Thread

You can open the input file manually located here:

C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\Input\P-51D\joystick

(or sth like this)

and erase the commands which TF-51 don't have since the new format only saves CHANGES to the default setting. The names of the shared controls should be same in both P-51D and TF-51 I think, so give it a try :)

• 2 weeks later...

Detalles adicionales del equipo

Componente Detalles Puntuación Puntuación total

Procesador Intel® Core i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz 7,8 7,8

Determinado por la puntuación más baja

Memoria (RAM) 64,0 GB 7,9

Gráficos NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 7,9

Gráficos de juego 35427 MB (memoria de gráficos total disponible) 7,9

Disco duro principal 27GB disponibles (119GB en total) 7,9

Windows 7 Professional

Sistema

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabricante System manufacturer

Modelo System Product Name

Cantidad total de memoria del sistema 64,0 GB en RAM

Tipo de sistema Sistema operativo de 64 bits

Número de procesadores principales 6

Almacenamiento

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamaño total de los discos duros 1051 GB

Partición del disco (C:) 27 GB disponibles (119 GB en total)

Unidad de medios (D:) CD/DVD

Partición del disco (E:) 482 GB disponibles (932 GB en total)

Gráficos

Tipo del adaptador de monitor NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780

Memoria de gráficos disponible en total 35555 MB

Memoria dedicada de gráficos 3072 MB

Memoria dedicada del sistema 0 MB

Memoria compartida del sistema 32483 MB

Mostrar la versión del controlador del adaptador 9.18.13.3788

Resolución del monitor principal 2560x1600

Resolución del monitor secundario 1920x1080

Versión de DirectX DirectX 10

Red

Adaptador de red Intel® 82579V Gigabit Network Connection

Adaptador de red Dispositivo Bluetooth (Red de área personal)

Adaptador de red TP-LINK 300Mbps Wireless N Adapter

Adaptador de red Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter

Notas

La puntuación de los gráficos de juegos está basada en la tarjeta gráfica principal. Si este sistema cuenta con varias o tiene tarjetas gráficas vinculadas, es posible que algunas aplicaciones de software tengan un mejor rendimiento.

• 1 month later...

Sounds like the OS might need some maintenance based off the time line of your posts and issue and the slow degrade of the game.

On a well kept Win 7, the programs will run even if constantly used (although sometimes updates might break 'em)

See if you can run the game (and modules) on a different profile that is barely used or new (create one if you don't have one). If it does run fine, back up your important data then delete and recreate your profile (google it if you don't know how), then move your data from your old profile to your new one.

If you get the same results run in the new profile. Then back up important files and then . . .

Run system scans (anti virus / malware bytes etc) / sfc scannow. If your not sure how to do all that; google the how to stuff for win 7. http://www.sevenforums.com/ is a good place .

Then update your drivers (mainly video card) and uninstall / reinstall DCS modules (back up your profiles n data).

hope this helps.

Any moded files?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least