Updates Download Resume

Hi there,

I wonder if one can pause and then resume an update? Because of high price of the fast internet today (the internet provider vampires) I was forced to move to a lower internet speed. I only have 500 KB/s in good days. Usually download at 200 KB/s...

Is there any way to pause and then resume the download of updates?

Thank you.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

The downloader saves where it was up to when you cancel and then starts from there when you restart, at least it did last time I checked which was a few updates ago.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

During the last update (1.2.7 ---> 1.2.8 ) my internet connection shut down a few times (due to the company working on some nodes in the neighberhood i found out later). The updater always picked up where it stopped. This used to be different on the earlier versions if i remember correctly...?

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Hi all,

I've got a problem. I started to update but it stopped on half way. Than I get a message saying that "server is tool busy". I tried later, but it started from begining and after while I got same message. Any solution?