Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

When I first installed your mods, I downloaded cargos and helicpads separately. Installed both of them separately and had the same issue.

Ao I thought i'd fix the problem by installing the full pack but it didn't work.

I only replaced files that I originally installed from bothh separate mods.

Hi,

please use JSGME for installation of Mods. It gives you a warning, if a Mod uses the same files as an other Mod.

You can use only one of the Cargo and Helipad Mods at the same time.

Only the Helipads, Only the Cargos or the Mod with Helipads and Cargos.

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

I noticed that in "Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital 1.5.6" the texture are missing.

I've installed previously the "Cargo_only 1.5.6", there is a texture compressed file, some 3D model like ZU-23 are texturised, some other like pzh2000 shells are not.

Edited by flanker0ne

I noticed that in "Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital 1.5.6" the texture are missing.

I've installed previously the "Cargo_only 1.5.6", there is a texture compressed file, some 3D model like ZU-23 are texturised, some other like pzh2000 shells are not.

Hi,

try the updated files and tell me, if the textures are still missing.

Hi,

try the updated files and tell me, if the textures are still missing.

Ok thank you, just did it and it worked.

An other question, it is possible to move all your mods in the Saved Games location, as a ssd saving space measure, I referring mainly to the Shapes and Textures folders?

Edited by flanker0ne

Hello ;)

Once again a great thanks for our friend Upuaut for his awesome Mod :thumbup:

Upuaut I have a question for you, I try to understand the functions of your Mod :helpsmilie:

I've modified one element from your Mod, I've just created these files: "entry.lua" and "Leuchtturm_land.lua" and these folders: "Textures" and "Shapes".

Here the element that I've modified, of course it's just a little test for understand how create one Mod: https://www.dropbox.com/s/trcmzo63gvf4jui/Leuchtturm%20Land%20mod.rar?dl=0

And I would like to know if it's necessary to add the lines from:

StructTable.sht

db_countries.lua

db_units_ground.lua

Please if it's possible can you explain me the functions of these three files ? :smartass:

In advance a great thanks, Skull :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
Error (429)

This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Upuaut's Bell 47 mod generates a lot of traffic; I'll put up a mirror for that mod later tonight, then hopefully Dropbox drops the 403 within a couple hours or days so that you can download the other mods.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Since the last update for DCS 2 in 2.1.056 for including the Normandy map, the Helipads+Cargo+Racegates in 2.05 crashes DCS before launching.

If you can try to do something...

Thanks to you !

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

• 1 month later...

Me too :)

Heres a copy of the log, and the last line:

DCS: Error running Scripts/Database/db_scan.lua: [string "./Scripts/Database/db_mods.lua"]:1297: attempt to call global 'merge_all_units_to_AGGRESSORS' (a nil value)

dcs log.zip

i5 4690K, GTX1070, 24GB 1800mhz, HP WMR, Custom FFB helicopter controls.

Very very cool. Downloading now.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I think you're in holydays.

2 Things :

When do you think you'll make the update of helipads + cargo for 1.5.7 ?

Due to many shaders bugs in 2.1, i've downdated 2.1 to 2.0 ( i've done a copy to keep the 2.1 fonctional for the moment ED will have corrected all the gamma bugs) but i've erased helipads + cargo for 2.0.3899. Where can i find it ?

Thanks !

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Hi jef32,

I have it updated to 1.5.7, but not tested if everything is working.

On my OneDrive mirror you can find older versions of the mod for 2.0.5 and 1.5.6.

With the latest version 2.1.1 I have some problems to get the helipads and crargos working. The problem is, that mods in the mod-folder are not working.

Edited by upuaut

Thanks Upuaut.

That's downloading in the same time i'm answering you.

Thanks and greetings for your excellent work for all of us.

Since the patch DCS 2.1.1.8244 Update 1 today

i got texture bug´s with this mod

Repair and clean up did not help

cea0d2-1501266838.jpg

e6fb3a-1501266881.jpg

e9fa0d-1501266907.jpg

For me it works now!!

first... sorry for my bad engl.

for example...

Only for Cargo + Helipads + external fuel-tank for the UH-1 + Hospital + Seafort + Red Sands + Racegates:2.1

1. Install the mod ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0wym7z7m7ladpe/Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital%202.1.exe?dl=0 )

2.Delete entry.lua and tank.lua in the Game Mods Folder (.....:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\tech\UH-1_ext_FuelTank )

3. Copy Mods\tech Folder (.....:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\tech\UH-1_ext_FuelTank) in your Saved Game Folder ( ....:\Users\.....InsertName\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha )

4. Copy the attached tank.lua in the Game Mods Folder (.....:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\tech\UH-1_ext_FuelTank )

5.Copy the attached entry.lua in the SavedGame Mods Folder (.....:\Users\.....InsertName\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Mods\tech\UH-1_ext_FuelTank

6.Replace the marked drive name and User name with your drive name in the attached tank.lua

4aecc5-1501706610.jpg

7.Replace the marked drive name with your drive name in the attached entry.lua

f204eb-1501706712.jpg

done

entry.lua

tank.lua

Edited by Oradan1974