Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

@upuaut:

Have attached the 'log' file and the two mission files for testing.

For some reason the 'Dcs.txt' file wouldn't upload:huh:, so renamed it to 'DCS Logfile.txt and that seemed to work.

@Huey:

How does one un-install JSGME?

I don't find it in 'Control Panel' → 'Uninstall a Program'...

Is just deleting it from the DCS root folder enough?

I sure do appreciate all the help from the members! I'm sure this thread is of help to others too! Great community!

Test after update 1.miz

Test 2.miz

dcs Logfile.txt

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5

@DSPALLASVI

I´ve Shredder all Files from JSGME that means also the save-files created by JSMGE.

and start Tune Up Utilities (for ex.) for Hunt down the rest ALSO in registry!!!:gun_sniper:

Than i star the install from USB-Stick (JSMGE and Mods)

for the :helpsmilie:..... you´re welcome

Huey

Hi DSPALLASVI,

download the attachment and replace the files in the mod.

Move "StructTable.sht" to "Bazar" and replace the old one.

Move "db_countries.lua" to "Scripts/Database" and replace the old file.

script.rar

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Hi upuaut,

Thanks for the very quick reply and solution!

Due to work am not at my computer at the moment, but will apply the attachment tomorrow and give you an update.

Thanks again!:thumbup:

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5

Wind sock

Hi upuaut, do you think is possible to add a windsock to the hospital 3d model, now i've tried to put it one manually but is hard to find the right place with the mission editor, adding it to the hospital will add another touch of realism!!!

Best Regards and happy new year.

Hi upuaut,

Apologies for the delayed reply, but work can sometimes get in the way:(.

De-activated all mods, moved the "StructTable.sht" to "Bazar" and moved the "db_countries.lua" to "Scripts/Database".

Activated the 'Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital v1.5.5' only, and still come up with an empty field around the airport... no helipads visible.

Attached here are the Mission file, the DCS Log and a pic of the empty field.

I'm sorry this is turning into such an odd behaviour-issue.

Do I need to do a 'DCS 1.5 repair' again, now that the 2 new files are installed?

dcs Text.txt

Test 2.miz

2138742234_Emptyfields.thumb.jpg.424c83b23b285a00e4b526f05c4b0f56.jpg

De-activated all mods, moved the "StructTable.sht" to "Bazar" and moved the "db_countries.lua" to "Scripts/Database".

Activated the 'Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital v1.5.5'

Hi,

don't move it to the DCS folders. Move it to my MOD.

Move the files to ..DCS World\_MODS\Helipads...\Bazar and Script\Database.

Deactivate all mods, make a DCS repair, activate the mod again.

Thanks upuaut! Apologies for the misunderstanding.

Tomorrow will de-activate the Mod, place the two files in their proper place in the Mod, do a repair and check it again!

Looking forward to the Bell 47 machine!!! It's looking very good!

This looks great :thumbup: Must be a really good visibility around the cockpit :)

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Brilliant!

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Problems in version 1.5.5 and 2.0.4

1.5.5:

- multiple payloads do not work. For example the long and short wood etc.

It is not possible to adjust the weights.

- At slingload of payloads from the wooden pile, the cargo is immediately damaged.

Then the FPS break in and the wooden pile jumps uncontrollably over the ground.

Partially freezes the game and it is impossible to fly further. :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

my DCS World - Ka50 Pit Project: :pilotfly:

http://www.ka50.de

Hi upuaut,

Still no luck :(:cry:

- De-activated mod

- Deleted JSGME

- Made DCS repair

- Moved files to ..DCS World\_MODS\Helipads...\Bazar and

Script\Database.

- Re-installed JSGME

- Activated Mod

- Checked Mission → No Helipads, No CommTower w/helipad again.

Have attached the Log, Pic, and Mission file. The thing that puzzles me is that the various Helipads are visible in the Mission Editor Pre-View window..., but when the mission opens, there's nothing there.

Jan. 15 Update:

A 'hard' Mod install, not using JSGME, but instead copied contents of Mod into respective folders ['Bazar' / 'Data' / 'Mods' / 'Scripts' / 'Sounds'] in C:\DCS World)) gives the same results: the various Helipads are visible in the Mission Editor 'Pre-View' window..., but when the mission opens, there's nothing there to see, apart from the airfield and surrounding empty country side.

dcs - Text.txt

debrief - Text.txt

1772590156_MEhelipadview.thumb.jpg.cac7ac88b06efe7d1d62f4f7a9717ddb.jpg

Testing Helipads in Mission.miz

602244505_Emptyfields2.thumb.jpg.1d120186f0e61badd0f6bdccf95fe0bf.jpg

Edited by DSPALLASVI

• 3 weeks later...

What a nice model.

Can u provide some more info about this bird or for now its just a flyby 3d model?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Upuaut,

Any suggestion on why your cargos do show up in my ME but not in flight for my DCS installation (1.5.6)? I tried the cargo only, then the Helipads_Cargo_racegates_... and still no cargo when in flight. the helipads are working well though.

I remarked that I cannot set up your cargos' weight or whether they are transportable unlike the defaults DCS cargos. Is it normal?

Thanks for your help and great work.

Hi Upuaut,

Any suggestion on why your cargos do show up in my ME but not in flight for my DCS installation (1.5.6)? I tried the cargo only, then the Helipads_Cargo_racegates_... and still no cargo when in flight. the helipads are working well though...

Hi,

yes, with the last update ED gave the cargos some more options and I didn't saw this. I have it corrected and it should now work. I could only make a quick test and all cargoes were shown again.

Greetings.

• Like 1

Ok I have been tryin to fix and issue for the last 2 hours...

So I installed the complete pack and I can only make work one mod at a time. When I am on ME, if I can use your cargo pack, helipads pack won't. If helipads works, cargos won't be working.

Am i doing something wrong in the installation? I've done a manual installation.

Thanks

Billy

When I first installed your mods, I downloaded cargos and helicpads separately. Installed both of them separately and had the same issue.

Ao I thought i'd fix the problem by installing the full pack but it didn't work.

I only replaced files that I originally installed from bothh separate mods.

ok guys another hour trying to figure out what's going on...

I have installed the "Cargo + Helipads + external fuel-tank for the UH-1 + Hospital + Seafort + Red Sands + Racegates:" mod.

Cargos appear in the mission editor but I when I place it on the map I can't choose any eight, than when i go to fly it doesn't show in flight.....

I installed to latest mod from the link in your signature upuaut.

Help please :( :(