Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

In 2.0.4. multiple payloads do not work. For example the long and short wood etc.

It is not possible to adjust the weights and DCS also crashes when placing the items in the ME. :cry:

Hi,

I think it is working now.

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Apologies if this is already covered, but did we lose 'tents and towers' and the M45/M16 half track ? the link in OP gives me a 404 error and I don;t see them in the drop box list of files

Hi, the file is still there. If you get a 404 error, it is because of too much traffic.

I will add a OneDrive mirror.

coastal bunkers not armed?

Hi, the bunkers are armed. Don't add it as a static object. You can send me the mission-file and I will check it.

Its working fine for me after the Spitfire update.

My Liveries

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Strider32/apply/

Intel Core i7-6700K @4.0 GHz NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB 8GB DDR4 x2 Kingston 256GB SSD (OS Installed) Crucial BX500 1TB SSD (DCS World Installed) Toshiba 1TB HDD Windows 10 64bit LG 27" 75Hz Monitor TM Warthog w/VIRPIL WarBRD Base Saitek Pro Flight Pedals Track IR

@ razo+r

winrar was a good Idea ! Thanks!!

i think i have it correctly installed but im not sure.

Step by step guide could be a great help

merry X-mast

Huey

If i'm not mistaking, just place the mod into this directory:

.../DCS World/mods/tech

if you don't have the tech folder, create a folder named "tech"

Very early WIP!

Outstanding!:thumbup:

Will it be Flyable?:D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Download link Out of order ! The file might be corruped !

It seems to be an issue with (Ships, Bunker, MG, Flak, M16, M45, Oil-Rig, Tents, Towers, H-LZ, Inverted Y LZ, Nato LZ) link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ro6y4oqk3ap5fxe/Ships_Bunker_Flak_Tents%20-%20DCS1.5.5.rar?dl=0

It doesn't download the hole file. It stops around 351 Mo and doesn't continue at all.

Could you please recheck the link or try to re-upload it ?

Thank you. :helpsmilie:

@upuaut

they are invisible in Mission ,In Me, some are visible ,and some have no Texture

both Strecher have no Tex in both cases. for example.

The Medic Wolf Looks very cool wiht blue lights:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

[quote

i got Problems with Oilrigg Helipads etc.

Here also, I can place them in the ME but in game they are nowhere to be found

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

Hello,

the Link is updated and the file is now on OneDrive.

If you have problems, please post which mod you are using and upload the "dcs.log". This can help to solve the problem. You can also upload the Mission-File.

Edited by upuaut

Just upgraded to the latest DCS version (1.5.560565.216) and am unable to see and work with the various cargo and helipads. Have downloaded the file 'Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital 1.5.5' (439MB) 3 times now, but cannot see the cargo, helipads etc. in the game.

Am using JSGME to install / uninstall various mods, but this particular file doesn't seem to be installed.

I have been using the downloaded 'autoexec' file, as per the 'readme' instructions and put it in the right folder, have adjusted the path for the location, used JSGME to install the Mod, but cannot see the various objects in the Mission Editor. The 'preview' window in ME (on right side) is also empty when I select any item.

Once the mission is saved, and I go to the actual field where I've placed the items, there's emptiness where towers and cargo are supposed to be.

Prior to updating to 1.5.5, I had no problems with this mod, and even made a mission that was using the helipads, Comm tower with Helipad and various cargo. Now however there's only emptiness in the land.

Have also tried the mod 'Helipads_only 1.5.5' but that also gives no results; emptiness all around on the field.

Don't know where the '.log' file is located, so can't post it here.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction here.

251518182_1-JSGME-HelipadsCargoMods.jpg.00fe5316e0cac84013adb4fb2008baea.jpg

1983507081_2-MissionEditorwithhelipads.thumb.jpg.08edfd5d3f30fea7852f5729a70d5d07.jpg

64750361_3-Emptyairfield1.thumb.jpg.3586e7075c5a83404d705d09d827de8c.jpg

1985253422_4-Emptyairfield2.thumb.jpg.bf5e70f36265828bbb662f94711e34c3.jpg

37061457_5-staddonsfileline.thumb.jpg.ce3bdf3421f57956a72cac4d70932c06.jpg

818369871_6-autoexecfile.thumb.jpg.df703683626d9f2a7ff2c9318398623c.jpg

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5