Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

Missing textures are:

wopacmap
wspecmap
wdiffusemap
wnormalsmap

I can't find any of those in my zips. I think you can putt anything green or camo looking texture there, just to get rid of this missing texture blank one.

Those should be inside so.zip

Edited by Glow

Very much appreciate Upuaut's efforts to keep his impressive DCS object models relevant for us. Unfortunately Mediafire's restrictions make downloading from there a pain. I bit the bullet and created an upgraded Mediafire account for the sole purpose of downloading Upuaut's files. 5 USD for one month, after which I will cancel. Zipped file of all objects is 1.8 GB.

• Like 1

Hi,

it seems, that with the new patch all vehicle and ship mods are not working. I don't know if it is a Bug in the Mission Editor, or something else has changed. Old Missions still load the mods but it is not possible to add vehicles or ships from the mods or create new Missions with mods. Also other Plane- and Ground Object Mods are affected.

Greetings.

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

3 hours ago, upuaut said:

Hi,

it seems, that with the new patch all vehicle and ship mods are not working. I don't know if it is a Bug in the Mission Editor, or something else has changed. Old Missions still load the mods but it is not possible to add vehicles or ships from the mods or create new Missions with mods. Also other Plane- and Ground Object Mods are affected.

Greetings.

You scared me for a second.

Make sure the historical filter is turned off (at the bottom of the screen)

piIAosw.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to get the wonderful watertank for the Huey to work again? In @upuaut 's Download folder, he writes about a fix, but I don't get it to work.

I just found out that you can de-activate fire effects now via triggers, together with the water tank, that would make quite nice firefighting missions 🙂

• Like 1

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

First of all, thank you very much for your mod
Now there is a problem, maybe because ED has changed some files, some 
helicopters cannot land or spawn on some of your PADs, such as Ka-50. 
If you do this on some platforms, it will cause damage to the landing 
gear. Eventually the entire aircraft was damaged. Is there a solution?

Edited by daviddou80

14 hours ago, daviddou80 said:

First of all, thank you very much for your mod
Now there is a problem, maybe because ED has changed some files, some 
helicopters cannot land or spawn on some of your PADs, such as Ka-50. 
If you do this on some platforms, it will cause damage to the landing 
gear. Eventually the entire aircraft was damaged. Is there a solution?

With the Huey, I can takeoff if I set it to depart from ground (not runway or parking spot). 

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

9小时前,Tomcatter87说:

With the Huey, I can takeoff if I set it to depart from ground (not runway or parking spot). 

yes,huey is ok in anywhere,but both of the Ka-50 and Mi-8 will be restricted,these two models can't use all the pads

Edited by daviddou80

On 5/31/2021 at 12:57 PM, Tomcatter87 said:

Is there a way to get the wonderful watertank for the Huey to work again? In @upuaut 's Download folder, he writes about a fix, but I don't get it to work.

I just found out that you can de-activate fire effects now via triggers, together with the water tank, that would make quite nice firefighting missions 🙂

Same troubles here. Can anyone explain how to install the watertank mod for UH-1H?

Thanks again for these great mods through all the updates etc. !!!!

Not sure if it's supposed to have damage modeling but I can't seem to get the Wolf to take any damage at all in current build of 2.7 open beta.  No matter what I hit it with it's immortal??

Thanks

At Bambi Bucket weight so far the smallest weight we can put is 1764lbs. It is possible to make another Bambi Bucket with less weight for the heuy or at this Bambi can you give us the option to make it with less weight??It will help me to create fire fighitng missions for Heuy. @upuaut

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ive followed the instructions in the download for 2.7 , but cant get any of the addons to show up (power line worker etc) .Can anyone verify that they show up and maybe im doing something wrong ? any help would be appreciated 

Bill

Try this file... put it into your SAVED GAMES Folder!

X:\yourHD\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\MissionEditor\UnitPayloads

Works on SP only no chance to get it in MP to work.

UH-1H.lua

• Thanks 1

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

Hi,

So many useful and detailed cargo 👍 in one package, I admire the author of such a large project and a big thank you.

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 7:44 PM, Eight Ball said:

Also, if you want to hide these lovely pylons we all love while using one of upuaut's attachment for the huey, you can add this at the bottom of the description.lua of a livery of your choice

custom_args = 
{
    [1000] = 1.0,
}

Any way to do this in the mission editor or with scripts?

I used this in a skin, but when changing skin in the menu to rearm and refuel, all skins run out of pylons. Any suggestion?

I would like to be able to use this as you put or remove gunners for example

Thanks

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

Make a copy of your texture folder and name it f.e. "texture name HP" for hardpoints and add the custom arguments. In the orginal one delete the custom arguments. So now you can easily switch between a clean Huey and a hardpoint Huey.

• Thanks 1

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --