Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

I have edited my autoexec.cfg file adding this line:

table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths, "./Bazar/World/textures/staddons")

By mistake i forget to add at the beggining D:/DCS Open Beta/....... but the mod is working Ok and i can see all textures ok.

Do you know why?

Thanks.

Hi Esac_mirmidon,

maybe, because most of the textures for the cargo are in the temptextures and not in the staddons.zip file.

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

It is not corrected. Everything remained also. The helicopter breaks at once at a freight capture.

I put a track, it Can will help.

I can not replay the track, the MI-8 is flying away in the track.

Check if you have a "Data" Folder in your DCS installation Folder with a .txt file for each cargo.

I took over the control of the MI-8 in your track and tried to pick up the container and could see what you mean. This is a completely different behavior as I have.

I think this happens, if the files from the Data-Folder are not recognized by DCS.

I dont't know exactly what the files good for, maybe something precalculated for the cargo. I did just copy paste it from the "ab-212_cargo.txt" and this works more or less. Good for small cargo, less for the bigger cargo. Only ED knows what this files for and how they can be created.

I have the same problem with the new cargos, they are doing very strange movements around the helicopter until its damaged by the cargo.

At least whe have beautiful new objects to put in the map.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I have the same problem with the new cargos, they are doing very strange movements around the helicopter until its damaged by the cargo.

At least whe have beautiful new objects to put in the map.

this is strange, maybe its aircraft specific? i just took 2205 kilo zu-23 cargo from point A to point B with UH-1h in 1.5 with no problem. i will try other cargos tomorrow and report back.

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

VID: MSI Nvidia RTX4070 12GB \ MON: Samsung ue49ks8000 49'', Lilliput 8'' x2

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

Try the new ones. Specially the biggest heaviest ones.

The older ones works flawless.

PD: Upuaut, i have a little bug with the Panzergranate cargo. When i hook it, the cargo sunk below terrain, then i can fly with it under my belly without problem but when i unhook the cargo they sunk again below the terrain.

I don´t know if other cargos had the same problem, i´ve only tested the P2000 rounds and works OK.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Try the new ones. Specially the biggest heaviest ones.

The older ones works flawless.

PD: Upuaut, i have a little bug with the Panzergranate cargo. When i hook it, the cargo sunk below terrain, then i can fly with it under my belly without problem but when i unhook the cargo they sunk again below the terrain.

I don´t know if other cargos had the same problem, i´ve only tested the P2000 rounds and works OK.

can confirm panzergranaten bug, once you hooked it, you can never drop it off))

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

I took over the control of the MI-8 in your track and tried to pick up the container and could see what you mean. This is a completely different behavior as I have.

I think this happens, if the files from the Data-Folder are not recognized by DCS.

I dont't know exactly what the files good for, maybe something precalculated for the cargo. I did just copy paste it from the "ab-212_cargo.txt" and this works more or less. Good for small cargo, less for the bigger cargo. Only ED knows what this files for and how they can be created.

ОК!Thanks! Did not help.

Edited by AlexandrT

can't find medical tents, what is the name of this object and which pack is it from?

[ame]

[/ame]
  • Like 1

i7 5960x 3.0@4.2GHz/ DDR4 16Gb 3000MHz @ / ASUS Rampage v крайняя x99 / SSD 240GB ASUS RAIDR Экспресс PCIe / 2xSSD 512GB raid.0 / 2xHDD 1Tb raid.0 / GeForce GTX Titan X / ASUS Rog Swift PG348Q 3440x1440/ HOTAS Warthog ™ / TrackIR 5

can't find medical tents, what is the name of this object and which pack is it from?

Hi,

I had to remove it from Dropbox (no more Space). Here is a Link on Share-Online.

The same with the new big bomb cargo. I dont remember the name. Sunking when hooked.

can confirm panzergranaten bug, once you hooked it, you can never drop it off))

This should be corrected now.

ОК!Thanks! Did not help.

Hi AlexandrT,

do you have the Alpha of DCS 2.0 to test the cargo. I think it is the DCS 1.5.2 version, which makes the problem with the bigger cargos.

Hi AlexandrT,

do you have the Alpha of DCS 2.0 to test the cargo. I think it is the DCS 1.5.2 version, which makes the problem with the bigger cargos.

Hi Upuaut! I have test version 2.0. Old freights work well. Problems only with new freights. I am ready to help you. In the DCS 1.5.2 version did not try, only in version 2.0. I did not try freight in Nevada, only in the Caucasus.

Edited by AlexandrT

... only in version 2.0. I did not try freight in Nevada, only in the Caucasus.

Hi AlexandrT,

do you have a special DCS version with Caucasus in DCS 2.0, or have I something misunderstood?

In the video from KLEPA it is working correctly and he uses the Nevada Map in DCS 2.0.

Edited by upuaut

Hi AlexandrT,

do you have a special DCS version with Caucasus in DCS 2.0, or have I something misunderstood?

In the video from KLEPA it is working correctly and he uses the Nevada Map in DCS 2.0.

You correctly understood, I have the version for testers DCS 2.0, uses the Caucasus Map.

Tested in 2.0 and 1.5.2

2.0: Still the bigger cargos like Antenna, booth container, eurotainer etc are doing very strange things, circling around the helicopter and causing damage and crashes to it. The lighter cargos are working good.

1.5.2: The same with bigger cargos but i´ve found that some of them are missing

Antenne, booth container, eurotainer, iso containers and mast are missing in the 1.5.2 list.

Also the sinking cargos when hooked are fixed. Well done Upuaut.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Antenne, booth container, eurotainer, iso containers and mast are missing in the 1.5.2 list.

I have it deactivated in 1.5.2, because it seems not to work in this version of DCS.

If you want to have it, remove the "--" in "db_precountries.lua" and "db_units_ground.lua" for the cargos. The files are in "Scripts/Database".