Bug with v1.12a (ghost spikes)

UNISOLD

I have been to play the new 1.12a version from LockOn, and they continued leaving "ghost spikes" in TWS mode.

Also, the contacts friends continue appearing as enemy contacts.

Is it that anything has not gotten ready?. To you it does also happen you,or only to my??.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

did you solve the problem? bc i'm experiencing the same thing here.

first i straightly apply the patch on top of 1.12, the problem still exists. then i uninstall everything, i mean everything, anything associates with lockon is gone.

did a fresh install, and tried 1.00 to 1.1 to 1.12a, no use.

back to 1.1 and 1.11, both of them are fine, after 1.12a, problem appears again.:confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Home address: 81°28W, 29°85N

Don't try to Waste Your Bombs and Missiles BC They are More Expensive.

hmm nope.. No problems here- and this was one of those bugs that were clearly identified, duplicated, and fixed.

Would you be hosting a multiplayer mission when you see this? I used to host all the time and I would have ghost spikes non stop from 1.0 right through 1.02 . Problem went away when I was the client.

• 1 month later...

so far i don't think it's going to fix it in my machine. i and ironhand had tried everything, i mean literally EVERY posible way that two humen can think of to fix it, he even sent his entire copy of lofc to me; i even did a fresh install of my entire system. nothing works. eventually we gave up. so i still flying single with ghost spike. but the good thing is i'm flying online now, so it doesn't matter.

BTW, give special thanks to Ironhand's huge contribution to attempt to help me with my problem. that thing did cause him lots of troubles.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Home address: 81°28W, 29°85N

Don't try to Waste Your Bombs and Missiles BC They are More Expensive.

ghost spikes on the tws are a bug that is known [at least to this board, dont know if it has been acknowledged by ED]

ive heard that others did not have it before 1.12a but now have it, must be a patch issue