POV switch

Hey Guys,

Iam busy making a joystick with a multiple directional button witch i want to install as a POV switch.

But i was wondering how come some joysticks has this pov feature assinged automatically to the m.direct. switch? I have tested diffrent joysticks and some of them didnt even had software installed only the drivers but still the pov feature was assigned automatically to the right button. How is this possible and how can i do it with my Homemade Joystick?

it's controller controlled. what controller are you using for your joystick? and what POV switch?

STEAM

asus p8z68-v gen3, 2600k@4,5ghz(w/c), 16gb, 1080ti(w/c), ch fighterstick/gvl224-4000-8, ch pro throttle, Oculus Rift CV1+Touch, thrustmaster tx

I have tested diffrent joysticks and some of them didnt even had software installed only the drivers but still the pov feature was assigned automatically to the right button.

Due Windows HID (Human Device Interface) native drivers for joystick, that support:

8 axis

32 buttons

1 POV HAT (8 view angles)

And Windows support 16 joysticks.

For that matter, HAT is only 4 buttons (switchs) grouped.

You can wire buttons 1, 2, 3, 4 of joystick on a HAT and they work in the same current mode.

No "alien science" behind. :thumbup:

Sokol1

Edited by Sokol1_br