Occurrenses :Unexplained weird stuff in the sky or land..

Cpt, you guys went to mexico in a road in the middle of nowhere at midnight? ;)

18 years ago the only way to travel to Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico was through this road. 2 way road with no emergency parking lane or median.... just a 2 ft. drop in elevation on the edge of the road..

That night we were almost thrown off the road by a crazy driver who on purpously threw his car at us. We vered off to the right and went of the road with our 2 right tires.. Sparks flying everywhere as we tryed to get our car in the road again.... We shitted bricks on that instant...

After that crazy insident with that car... we drove about 30 minutes further on the same road.. We are doing 40mph....at about 100 yards and with our highbeams we see someone walking on the side of the road...our side. As we get closer it's some dude on a horse an he's got a mule being pulled by a 20 foot rope.. As we drive on the middle of the road to stay away from him, he turns left in front of us...the man quickly realizing he is messing up turns his horses head quickly to the right...But, the mule keeps going to the left for it's rope has not gotten the pull yet..

Dude we were doing about 40mph. and we missed that mules head by about 5 inches on my side of the winshield...

All of this happens withing a stretch of an hour...

The post on fire and body, The crazy car manuver..and that Mules head almost coming in contact with my side of the windshield... We almost lost it that night.. Hell, we were considering turning back and going home since we still had another 9 or so more hours of driving....

FighterOps.jpg

ROFL...wow CPT that was some story. You should write a book:

"once upon a time in Mexico, part 2" ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

20 years ago in that stretch of " Highway " road.... 2way road leading out to the middle of nowhere in between big towns.. What you call here in the states Farm Roads...

Back then this road was very uneven and pot holes were spread out at what seems every 30 ft. You defenatly could not drive 60mph...especially at night with no street light as far as the eye could see...

Now this same road has been updated.. But to get to the town I was heading too...they have built a 3 lane highway.. I hear !!!

I haven't gone back to deep Mexico in that long of a time... That was the last time I traveled deep into Mexico in a car...

FighterOps.jpg

** Intuition **

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=intuition

I have experienced it first hand and saved the life of a kid and the life of a wreckless driver...

I was driving home one night after a long days work. I usually drive 10 or 15 miles above the posted speed limit. I had a 88 Camaro Z-28 and was used to speeding everywhere. On this night I left work and as I got in my car I felt this uneasiness.. This feeling got me nervous un-like any other day in my life. I could sence there was something weird going on. I could not put my finger on what was going on...only that there was something I should be on the watch for. Something was about to happen.

I left work and began to drive home. Cautiously looking both ways at the stop signs and even green lights. I approached every intersection with unfamiliar caution. I had never been so cautious. Hell, I drove like a maniac most of the time !!

I got to the main blvd. leading to my house. It's a 2 lane street with lights every 1/4 mile or so. Behind me there's this guy by now more than pissed off because at this point I'm driving 5 miles below the posted speed limit. He's trying to pass me but since there's cars coming the opposite way every 20 seconds or less, he can't pass me..and I'm not letting him by because I have a feeling something is about to happen.

At a distance of about 200 yards ahead, I saw something cross the road we are in.. I don't know how I saw it since my lights could not illuminate that far, but never the less I saw something cross the road. So I'm doing 30, on a 40 mph street by now. When I got to the point more or less of where I saw something cross the road and with this guy tailgating my ass. Suddenly, a kid runs across the road directly in front of my moving car... I slammed my breakes and veered slightly out of my lane and into uncoming traffic. The guy behind me saw the whole thing and almost hit me from behind. I missed the kid by about 2 feet. Our cars came to a complete stop and I turned white with fright. I was in shock for several seconds as traffic came to a complete stop. The 2 kids ran just as scared as I was.. Needless to say the guy behind me pissed his own pants in the process and fell behind me, a good 80 yards after we started drivig again...

He also knew that if he had passed me he would have ran over that first kid or his brother waiting for him across that road...

I didn't know what intuition was until that day, when something came over me... and that day, It changed my life forever and that of the kid..and that of the guy tailgating me....

Now I listen to my inner mind a lot more than I used to....

FighterOps.jpg

RGR. Point taken,didnt know you were referring that road as inside mexico already. Somehow I pictured "green acres" there! sorry if it sounded like a flame. Man but that was wierd. I would be dead by then...road pirates?!

Army exercise? and the man there laying in the ground was to make it more realistic? o_O

If road pirating is so rampant in mexico (my god my borther went there just a couple of months ago) then it could be that the fire was lit to take the attention to the body. Flare? anyone could have snatched one for such purpose.

Next time send me some! ;)

Yep, it could be anything but more likely my theory as a flare burns bright and when it runs out there is a flame for a while before it runs out. Also fence posts are a good place to put them although heights vary as to which level you put them. In Army exercises where blank amunition is used its common when shot for guys to lay there and play dead. That is just lay on the ground and wait for the fight to finish. BTW considering the location its likely to be someone passed out after a party where fireworks were used. And yes like a flare some can also be used on fence posts.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

well Id just like to point out that Mexico is the capital of UFO sightings these days :)quote]

I've seen plenty of UFO's after a heavy night on tequila. ;)

BTW a trip flare is a LOT MORE brighter than fire. You'd know if you'd been a cack handed fool like me and set one off. :icon_eek:

But thats a different story. :)

Yeah I've set a few off lol, they do burn bright but then after it runs out there is a flame for short time before they burn out.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

truth is out there all right , and imo the goverments are trying to keep a lid on it

i got the fantastic dvd called the case for nasa ufos , and let me tell you

it blows away your mind ...

the ufologist David Sereda on the dvd conducts a 6-year scientific investigation at NASA and into the world scientific community. He publishes his findings in his new book and 3-hour documentary film "Evidence, The Case For NASA UFOs

David Sereda his web site

http://ufonasa.terra-ent.com/

David Sereda will present NASA Government Evidence of the largest UFOs ever captured on video, their propulsion systems and physics revealed. Over 25 incidents of UFOs, Hyperdimensional Physics, Interdimensional shifts, 2-3 mile wide UFOs

these objects where captured on the space shuttle missions during the 1990s,

the shuttle had an advanced camera onboard that could see into the lower and upper UV spectrum, these objects appear only in this field,

the best part in the dvd was the formation over africa,

these discs create a circle formation , and you see 1 fly past the shuttles

window, then another 1 flys into the centre off the formation above earth and suddenly

light up ...my jaw hit the floor after seeing this footage for the first time

and convinced me we are not alone.....

all the footage in the dvd is shot in uv field.....

video clip here from the dvd ,case for nasa ufos =formation over africa........ need divx codec

http://deny.ignorance.perso.cegetel.net/videos/sts80formation.zip

I find this one amusing

http://209.132.68.98/pdf/som101_part1.pdf

From here

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

I have experienced it first hand and saved the life of a kid and the life of a wreckless driver...

I was driving home one night after a long days work. I usually drive 10 or 15 miles above the posted speed limit. I had a 88 Camaro Z-28 and was used to speeding everywhere. On this night I left work and as I got in my car I felt this uneasiness.. This feeling got me nervous un-like any other day in my life. I could sence there was something weird going on. I could not put my finger on what was going on...only that there was something I should be on the watch for. Something was about to happen.

I left work and began to drive home. Cautiously looking both ways at the stop signs and even green lights. I approached every intersection with unfamiliar caution. I had never been so cautious. Hell, I drove like a maniac most of the time !!

I got to the main blvd. leading to my house. It's a 2 lane street with lights every 1/4 mile or so. Behind me there's this guy by now more than pissed off because at this point I'm driving 5 miles below the posted speed limit. He's trying to pass me but since there's cars coming the opposite way every 20 seconds or less, he can't pass me..and I'm not letting him by because I have a feeling something is about to happen.

At a distance of about 200 yards ahead, I saw something cross the road we are in.. I don't know how I saw it since my lights could not illuminate that far, but never the less I saw something cross the road. So I'm doing 30, on a 40 mph street by now. When I got to the point more or less of where I saw something cross the road and with this guy tailgating my ass. Suddenly, a kid runs across the road directly in front of my moving car... I slammed my breakes and veered slightly out of my lane and into uncoming traffic. The guy behind me saw the whole thing and almost hit me from behind. I missed the kid by about 2 feet. Our cars came to a complete stop and I turned white with fright. I was in shock for several seconds as traffic came to a complete stop. The 2 kids ran just as scared as I was.. Needless to say the guy behind me pissed his own pants in the process and fell behind me, a good 80 yards after we started drivig again...

He also knew that if he had passed me he would have ran over that first kid or his brother waiting for him across that road...

I didn't know what intuition was until that day, when something came over me... and that day, It changed my life forever and that of the kid..and that of the guy tailgating me....

Now I listen to my inner mind a lot more than I used to....

man, you really have something inside of you.......

even in LO you listen your inner mind lol...?

recently i've watched "The Indepedence day". i'm sure some of u have already seen it. so, touched by Cp'n and others stories i have started to think what are we going to do if some bad aliens come here to destroy ( .... ) us.

i know ( and hope ) it's not going to be so soon, but who knows.....the question is: how we can defend our selves if they come here for 5, 10, 15 years??? with todays tehnology we've got????? or bright minds????

btw......i'm not a pesimist........

recently i've watched "The Indepedence day". i'm sure some of u have already seen it. so, touched by Cp'n and others stories i have started to think what are we going to do if some bad aliens come here to destroy ( .... ) us.

i know ( and hope ) it's not going to be so soon, but who knows.....the question is: how we can defend our selves if they come here for 5, 10, 15 years??? with todays tehnology we've got????? or bright minds????

btw......i'm not a pesimist........

If an alien race ever traveled thousands of light years here while we gotten as far as our own moon, I doubt we even would fire a single shot. A species specific plague is what it would take, and would spare a heavy military undertaking. There would be a ton of alternative methods to all out shooting, wich are much less wastefull (to the planet inteded to ocupate as well).

On the other hand if anyone can do interplanetary travel, that species must have surpaced its technological "puberty" and be wise enough not to wipe themselves up. It would then be by defenition, a non barbaric race.

Another aspect is that if anyone could stage an ocupation in material terms, that far from home, it would be easier for them to terraform a planet closer to home (like Mars for us). We are talking about absurdly expensive endeavors in resourses, thats not to metion the time frame needed for it. It would like traveling around the world to take a candy from a baby. There are so many planets out there. Why go for an inhabitated planet looking for trouble and find themselves with a trashed planet?

To destroy a developing civilization like clubbing a baby seal would be actualy demeaning for anyone who considers himself to know better.

Another aspect to take in consideration is that life on other planets must be rare and hard to find. Diversity of life such as found on earth (more than just micrsocopic life found in extreme enviroments) should be more rare. Complex life forms and diversity, would be even more difficult. Now a planet with complex and intelligent life capable of civilazation is a planetary jackpot among all planets. A planet rich of life enough and a stellar civilazation should be unlikely to ever be found in the wildest odds.

I believe we will eventualy find life on other planets but most likely it will be much more primitive and less rich than on earth.

My PC specs below:

Loved that movie. And isn't there an international treaty signed that calls for the world to exterminate all extraterrestrial life we encounter?

I've got 1 wish in life, and that is if there ever will be a battle between the human race and one from another planet, that I am alive to see it (or better yet, participate in it) :)

Loved that movie. And isn't there an international treaty signed that calls for the world to exterminate all extraterrestrial life we encounter?

I've got 1 wish in life, and that is if there ever will be a battle between the human race and one from another planet, that I am alive to see it (or better yet, participate in it) :)

If that mentality persists our hypothetical oponents would just spare themselves of the trouble of comming all the way here and waste their time and resourses wiping us out wihtout response. We will look like brutish apes banging in our chests that can be shot with a rifle at distance, not much of a contests and hardly entertaining. We have had so many chances of wiping ourselves in the past that if anything hapens to us it will be our own fault.

My PC specs below:

Well yeah, it would be, if that "alien extermination" treaty were true. We would be calling the war then, not "them." As for them being all that more powerfull then us, I dono. I mean, all it is is trans dimension hyperdrive :) . Just because aliens would have that wouldn't mean they would automatically have the ability to wipe us out. If thats what your saying.

Well yeah, it would be, if that "alien extermination" treaty were true. We would be calling the war then, not "them." As for them being all that more powerfull then us, I dono. I mean, all it is is trans dimension hyperdrive :) . Just because aliens would have that wouldn't mean they would automatically have the ability to wipe us out. If thats what your saying.

LOL we have atomic engines and somehow we would have skiped aside the knowelege of H-bombs? that would be even harder than finding life on other planets.

My PC specs below:

It's very simple, either they come in piece, or we won't notice too much, except for a large meteorite/white flash/large plague after metiorite strike. We won't have the time to put up a fight, as "they" would already have fired the shot, and us, being apes pounding our chests, will have no way to evade such shot from a big callibre weapon fired at 1km away. The simple word for this is endgame.

I'm a huge power metal fan, and thus believe that if the aliens come without significant WMDs or quick response attacks, we will stand a chance. :p

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

It's very simple, either they come in piece, or we won't notice too much, except for a large meteorite/white flash/large plague after metiorite strike. We won't have the time to put up a fight, as "they" would already have fired the shot, and us, being apes pounding our chests, will have no way to evade such shot from a big callibre weapon fired at 1km away. The simple word for this is endgame.

I'm a huge power metal fan, and thus believe that if the aliens come without significant WMDs or quick response attacks, we will stand a chance. :p

Any aliens visiting us will benifit from studying us and take the opportunity to learn and/or solve some of their problems without us even knowing about it.

Bickering about wich planets each gets would be like 2 fleas arguing wich one is going to have the dog for himself. The idea is not consistent, nor is the one where we would have defeated militarily a race far more advanced than our own.

My PC specs below:

I just read the first and the last posting of this thread and - gosh - how could you get that way off concerning the topic ?

Amazing, truly amazing....

'Unexplained and weird' isnt it?

The '..' lets you carry the sentance on to 'Unexplained weird stuff in the sky or land....or this thread'. ;)

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.

Speaking of weird, I only witnessed just one realy strange moment. My mother was watching a TV show starring psychics. There was this guy named YURI whats-his-name from eastern europe who claimed to have changed a Soccer game in favour to his team by concentrating his fingers on the head while wtaching it from a helicoper above the stadium (there was images of him actualy flying in there).

This guys makes an interactive psychic number with the audience and asks the viewers for broken wrist watches. My mother fetched an old but rather sophiticated gold clock at the time it was bought mid 70's (battery rechargeable by motion). The clock was broken for over 10 years and there was no techincal service here that could fix it still to this day.

SO the man asks to perform a colective concentration drill...and the thing actualy started to work... o_O

My parents have always been fascinated by the unexplainded, and my mother freaked out LOL. She called all her friends all night long just to tell the knews LOL. I was sleepless that night.

ANother strange thing, that I saw in that show (after it caught my attention) was a man that could regurgitate all sorts of things, including live fish!!!

My PC specs below: