Occurrenses :Unexplained weird stuff in the sky or land..

Subs - have a look at that PDF (Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 421–459, 1999). He has the timelines for the sightings, which sightings do correlate with radar returns, which ones don't, transcripts from WLGATC & some interesting stuff on the resolutions for WLG & CHCH ATC radars (some interesting stuff on radar sensitivity/resolution generaly)

Cheers.

You guys are funny..

Connection 128... warping...LOL

For real guys, My brother and I saw this plane from diffrent directions at about 3 miles apart...

In the sky it was the size of a nickle...at about a 45deg. angle to me... Partly cloudy and sunny.. I could tell it was some sort of Cessna..

We both saw it disappear after climing and then diving suddenly.. It was gone just like that..

He saw it from a diffrent location than I did... and the funny part is that we both saw it dissapear instantly.. There was never any news of a crash on the papers.... No airshow in the city..

Just simply can't explain what happened that day...

FighterOps.jpg

Is this a good time & place to request random UFO apperances in BS? :D

Just give it a random 0.001% chance every time you fly a mission you may get a strange radar signal, coloured light or erratically moving object.

That way when people complain of bugs the official response can be; You have come across a UFO.

At last, The first ever bug free game. :icon_mrgr

Unless they keep replicating it. ;)

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.

Temperature changes between air currents can do it. Cold dry air pushing into moist warm air (or vice versa) can refract light making things seem to jump or move around erratically when in fact they're moving steadily.

I little like heat haze.

but i think it"s to weird that thing between air currents and temperature. is it posible to concetrate cold and warm air in few cubic meters ( or in one point ) and then to refract the light all the time for 5 mins in front of the plane, behind etc? it could be turbolences but you can"t see it on radar. maybe there was something from the space indeed........and it would be ridiculous that we are alone in space........

truth is out there all right , and imo the goverments are trying to keep a lid on it

i got the fantastic dvd called the case for nasa ufos , and let me tell you

it blows away your mind ...

the ufologist David Sereda on the dvd conducts a 6-year scientific investigation at NASA and into the world scientific community. He publishes his findings in his new book and 3-hour documentary film "Evidence, The Case For NASA UFOs

David Sereda his web site

http://ufonasa.terra-ent.com/

David Sereda will present NASA Government Evidence of the largest UFOs ever captured on video, their propulsion systems and physics revealed. Over 25 incidents of UFOs, Hyperdimensional Physics, Interdimensional shifts, 2-3 mile wide UFOs

these objects where captured on the space shuttle missions during the 1990s,

the shuttle had an advanced camera onboard that could see into the lower and upper UV spectrum, these objects appear only in this field,

the best part in the dvd was the formation over africa,

these discs create a circle formation , and you see 1 fly past the shuttles

window, then another 1 flys into the centre off the formation above earth and suddenly

light up ...my jaw hit the floor after seeing this footage for the first time

and convinced me we are not alone.....

all the footage in the dvd is shot in uv field.....

video clip here from the dvd ,case for nasa ufos =formation over africa........ need divx codec

http://deny.ignorance.perso.cegetel.net/videos/sts80formation.zip

but i think it"s to weird that thing between air currents and temperature. is it posible to concetrate cold and warm air in few cubic meters ( or in one point ) and then to refract the light all the time for 5 mins in front of the plane, behind etc? it could be turbolences but you can"t see it on radar. maybe there was something from the space indeed........and it would be ridiculous that we are alone in space........

Nature can play strange tricks on the eye. Most big cat sightings in the countryside are made by people from built up towns who have problems adjusting their perspective to open areas. The moggie they actually see is a lot closer than they think so it must be a Puma.

Where I live we have the 'Beast of Bodmin'. They have now asked the farmers to keep an eye out for it as their distance perception is more attuned to the moors and fields.

And I agree totally with the last line. It would be arrogant of us to believe we're the only life in an infinite Universe.

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.

Ok..Here goes another experience of mine of an un-explained occurrense..

I was about 22 which sets this story to about 18 or 20 years ago. My Brother-in-Law and sister were going to take a trip in car to Guadalajara, Jal. Mexico. My Aunt had invited them for vacation down there and My Sisiter in turn invited me.

By the time we left it was around 6Pm. About 4 hours later, We are driving on this 2 lane desolate road doing about 50 MPH. Mesquite fence posts going by as far as the highbeams could loominate. Nothing but stars and the sound of our music in our senses. My sister is in the rear right seat..I'm in the passenger seat and my Brother-in-Law is at the wheel. As we seat there I'm looking out the window at the Mesquite fence going by and the distance siloette of some mountains. At about a distance of a 1/4 mile on the right side I see an illimination coming from the edge of the road..near the fence. As we get closer I can see it more clearly. It's a little fire by the fence. But, as we drive by I notice that the flame is... 1 fence post on fire. The flame is covering the top 6 inches of the 4 inch mesquite post. It's literaly on fire and the glow of the flame casts shadows in the sorrounding 6 feet. As we are parrallel with the post and doing about 50mph I saw clearly a body of a man lieing there motionless, as though he was dead. We passed that location and I looked at my brother-in-law as he was looking staight ahead.. 5 minutes later... I asked my sister " Did you see that a little bit ago? " She said, Yes I did !! I asked her what she had seen and she replied.. " There was a flame in that fence post and there was somebody laying there..looked dead " I'm like " Yeah.. That's what I saw too..

Now what the hell, was that..? If the man was sleeppy and cold, he could have built a small bonfire and layed to sleep. But why would he lite a fence post top... It was only a 6 inch bigfire at the top most part of the Mesquite post...

Maybe he was strucked by lightning......but, the night was super clear, full moon, millions of stars and not a could in the sky.

Maybe he was shot by someone driving by...but, the post wouldn't have light up on fire..

Just another weird experience I have witnessed....!!!

FighterOps.jpg

I was about 22 which sets this story to about 18 or 20 years ago. My Brother-in-Law and sister were going to take a trip in car to Guadalajara, Jal. Mexico. My Aunt had invited them for vacation down there and My Sisiter in turn invited me.

By the time we left it was around 6Pm. About 4 hours later, We are driving on this 2 lane desolate road doing about 50 MPH. Mesquite fence posts going by as far as the highbeams could loominate. Nothing but stars and the sound of our music in our senses. My sister is in the rear right seat..I'm in the passenger seat and my Brother-in-Law is at the wheel. As we seat there I'm looking out the window at the Mesquite fence going by and the distance siloette of some mountains. At about a distance of a 1/4 mile on the right side I see an illimination coming from the edge of the road..near the fence. As we get closer I can see it more clearly. It's a little fire by the fence. But, as we drive by I notice that the flame is... 1 fence post on fire. The flame is covering the top 6 inches of the 4 inch mesquite post. It's literaly on fire and the glow of the flame casts shadows in the sorrounding 6 feet. As we are parrallel with the post and doing about 50mph I saw clearly a body of a man lieing there motionless, as though he was dead. We passed that location and I looked at my brother-in-law as he was looking staight ahead.. 5 minutes later... I asked my sister " Did you see that a little bit ago? " She said, Yes I did !! I asked her what she had seen and she replied.. " There was a flame in that fence post and there was somebody laying there..looked dead " I'm like " Yeah.. That's what I saw too..

Now what the hell, was that..? If the man was sleeppy and cold, he could have built a small bonfire and layed to sleep. But why would he lite a fence post top... It was only a 6 inch bigfire at the top most part of the Mesquite post...

Maybe he was strucked by lightning......but, the night was super clear, full moon, millions of stars and not a could in the sky.

Maybe he was shot by someone driving by...but, the post wouldn't have light up on fire..

OMG...let me get this straight... you guys saw a dead man and fence on fire and didnt stop or called 911?! o_O

The fire could be any electrical tool he may had been using while working on that fence and somehow short circuited... Im amazed you guys drove by and didnt even look back...

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

OMG...let me get this straight... you guys saw a dead man and fence on fire and didnt stop or called 911?! o_O

The fire could be any electrical tool he may had been using while working on that fence and somehow short circuited... Im amazed you guys drove by and didnt even look back...

Ok, Picture this..

It's almost 4 hour after we left Texas at around 6pm.. So, that put the time at around mid-night or so... We are in Mexico...in the middle of no-where...

Do you know Mexico..? It's full of road side pirates... I know I have been there a lot.

911? Hehehhe.. Now I know you are messing with me.. We are in a foreign country ..People..

Help the man... Come on !!

Working on his fence with an Electric tool.. No..No..NOooo Not in Mexico !! They can barely afford a hot sandwitch... They will take your car and rape you women... You don't do that in Mexico.. Hell !! I'm part Mexican I should know better.. That person would have not been working at midnight fixing a fence post with any kind of modern tool... Maybe just a hammer and some rusty pliers.. Come on guys.!!!

FighterOps.jpg

Ok, Picture this..

It's almost 4 hour after we left Texas at around 6pm.. So, that put the time at around mid-night or so... We are in Mexico...in the middle of no-where...

Do you know Mexico..? It's full of road side pirates... I know I have been there a lot.

911? Hehehhe.. Now I know you are messing with me.. We are in a foreign country ..People..

Working on his fence with an Electric tool.. No..No..NOooo Not in Mexico !! They can barely afford a hot sandwitch... They will take your car and rape you women... You don't do that in Mexico.. Hell !! I'm part Mexican I should know better.. That person would have not been working at midnight fixing a fence post with any kind of modern tool... Maybe just a hammer and some rusty pliers.. Come on guys.!!!

I'm with the Captain on this one.

Light a weird fire to draw attention to yourself then play dead alongside it. Some good Samaritan or curious passerby stops to gawp or see if they can help.

The rest could well be history for the unfortunate passerby or they might be history.

First rule of 'First Aid' is don't become a casualty yourself.

Guest IguanaKing

Point taken Captain. I didn't fully grasp the overall situation to begin with...you acted properly. One thing I see in the US though, is that people often use the "pirate" excuse for refusing to get involved when an elderly person falls in the street, in a public setting, in broad daylight. Your situation was different though. My apologies for thinking of the second scenario. :D

• ED Team

...and this one time, at band camp, i heard lomac would have a dynamic campaign, and when it was released, there was none!! This is still a mystery and will probably NEVER EVER be solved!!:confused:

:rolleyes:

I have seen some orbs or balls of light in the air and floating near the ground. They make me think more of energy than of light specifically though. Dark red ect.. not a bright light usually.

I told some friends ect.. but no one is that interested. I just don't want to see one of these things when I am up in the air.

YOu might have passed an Army exercise, the dead man may have set off a trip flare that was mounted on the fence post and got shot by the sentry or ambush. Trip flares contain magnesium and glow very bright illuminating a large area. There again could have also been a fireworks of similar function to a trip flare.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Ok, Picture this..

RGR. Point taken,didnt know you were referring that road as inside mexico already. Somehow I pictured "green acres" there! sorry if it sounded like a flame. Man but that was wierd. I would be dead by then...road pirates?!

YOu might have passed an Army exercise, the dead man may have set off a trip flare that was mounted on the fence post and got shot by the sentry or ambush. Trip flares contain magnesium and glow very bright illuminating a large area. There again could have also been a fireworks of similar function to a trip flare.

Army exercise? and the man there laying in the ground was to make it more realistic? o_O

If road pirating is so rampant in mexico (my god my borther went there just a couple of months ago) then it could be that the fire was lit to take the attention to the body. Flare? anyone could have snatched one for such purpose.

Cpt, you guys went to mexico in a road in the middle of nowhere at midnight? wow. Brave family to risk your lives for aunt's milk and cookies. It must have been some cookies!! LOL ;)

Next time send me some! ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

well Id just like to point out that Mexico is the capital of UFO sightings these days :)quote]

I've seen plenty of UFO's after a heavy night on tequila. ;)

BTW a trip flare is a LOT MORE brighter than fire. You'd know if you'd been a cack handed fool like me and set one off. :icon_eek:

But thats a different story. :)