F-86 Release date?

Revan

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic news! :D Thanks for all your hard work, BST! And a MiG-15 to battle too? This is going to be great.

I must say though, before the game is released (I know it's still subject to change), I'm pretty sure all F-86F's with non-slatted hard wings had the same bent pitot tube as the earlier designs shown here:

Unfortunately, I'm just not savvy with the Wikipedia images which never open at the size they preview at, so here's a link) http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:531st_Fighter-Bomber_Squadron_-_North_American_F-86F-35-NA_Sabre_-_52-5193.jpg#mediaviewer/File:531st_Fighter-Bomber_Squadron_-_North_American_F-86F-35-NA_Sabre_-_52-5193.jpg

And another shot of an aircraft model:

f86fk.jpg

Is there a new map incoming?

Well, we knew Nevada was coming, so likely this as well? Brilliant

maps? maps? MAPS?!?!?!

also too late my hopes are up.

probably yes

Maybe i'm wrong but I think that only mean that we will only able to fight against Mig-15 IA, like the battles in Korea.

So no Korea map (not in July at least).

Bye

Phant

Edited by phant

AMVI

He was just saying that the MiG was the nemesis of the Sabre over Korea. Not that we'll fight against the MiG over Korea.

Of course i wish i am wrong. :)

All i want is a flyable MiG-15 with PFM and a gorgeous VC ! :D

Better look at that message from Wags again. an AI mig 15 to fight against is all you're getting.

It appears some wording was changed afterwards.. Hmm..

Oh well, there'll be new maps eventually, just a matter of time.. :cry:

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

By tomorrow, there will be a thread about how big the Korea map is going to be and in July there will be all sorts of people wanting to know where it is.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I Think that can be 2 solutions.... or a Mig-15Bis AI arrive with the F-86F.... OR .... Mig-15Bis 3rd party proyect coming very fast to release

Which one seems most likely to be included with a Module? Two flyables or one flyable and one AI?

Unless you want to pay $80 to $100 for the module, the latter is more likely.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

By tomorrow, there will be a thread about how big the Korea map is going to be and in July there will be all sorts of people wanting to know where it is.

:lol:

I Think that can be 2 solutions.... or a Mig-15Bis AI arrive with the F-86F.... OR .... Mig-15Bis 3rd party proyect coming very fast to release

I really wish we had a flyable Mig-15 to fight against in MP or vice versa. But there is no evidence of a Mig-15 work in progress other than that mention in an old Wags interview.

It's more than likely just an AI mig. I really wish i'm wrong .

Yo-Yo confirm on the Russian forum other 3rd party has making the Mig-15Bis, but no has official news over a release or develop. A shadow 3rd party? Expected news

Sounds very good :)

Yo-Yo confirm on the Russian forum other 3rd party has making the Mig-15Bis, but no has official news over a release or develop. A shadow 3rd party? Expected news

+1

That is good to hear thanks for the news .

Seriously, hands up to BST for the Sabre already! In stark contrast to some 3rd party devs who seem to put on a lot of PR but little actual effort on their module, BST has gone from announcing that they're developing an F-86 early this year to announcing the imminent release date with less than half a dozen posts in the English speaking forum that I know of. Nothing short of amazing, great work Belsimtek!

DCS: F-86F Sabre - Coming July 2014!

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2078175#post2078175

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...