selling Thrustmaster Warthog extensions

Sahaj

Bought dust covers for my Rhino from Sahaj after reading all these positive reviews.
Can't say i'm disappointed! Very helpful troughout the process, fast shipping and very happy with the quality of the covers.

Just got some new rudder pedals and just orderd a dust cover for it as well!

• Like 1

Module:
A-10C Warthog / A-10C II Tank Killer / AH-64D / AJS-37 Viggen / AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL / Black Shark 2 / Black Shark 3 / Combined Arms / F-14 Tomcat / F-16C Viper / F-5E Tiger II / F-86F Sabre / F/A-18C Hornet / Flaming Cliffs 3 / L-39 Albatros/ M-2000C / Mi-24P Hind / MiG-15bis / MiG-19P Farmer / MiG-21bis / Mirage F1 /P-47D Thunderbolt / P-51D Mustang / Spitfire LF Mk. IX / Supercarrier / WWII Assets Pack
Terrains
Caucasus / Marianas / Nevada Test and Training Range Map / Normandy 1944 Map / Persian Gulf Map / Syria Map / The Channel Map

• 8 months later...

Installed the green spring this week and can say it's made such a difference especially flying the apache. Should have done a long time ago. 

Would recommend anyone to do.

Service by Sahaj excellentl. Thabk you very much.

Attached a picture of my simple VR setup.

20221201_154942.jpg

Edited by Riverman68

• 3 weeks later...

I've bought the Virpil 20mm extension for my warthog and I'm unsure which spring to buy. Does the red one only center with the extension or is there real force? I like when the stick feels heavy, because it creates the impression of really flying the plane (I fly a plane irl, it has mechanical controls and you can really feel the forces on the stick). But I also like to fly helicopters and I fear that the blue spring is too much force for flying precisely. Does anyone have experience and can help me out?

• 1 month later...

I bought a few weeks ago a green spring and 7.5cm extension for my warthog, I can say that I would not be able to play without them now. Everything is more smooth and precise now.

Sahaj was also quick to answer my questions and I receive everything in 1 week. The package really good also.

I can only recommend it.

image.png

06th Multirole Helicopter Regiment

Bataillon d'appui aérien - Escadrille HOG

• 6 months later...

Just stopping by the say I've been using the 20cm extension for about 5 years how. Heavy use and no problems.

My only one complaint is that the internal cable is only about 20.7cm long, making it physically impossible to fully seat the plug into a Warthog/Hornet stick without performing laproscopic surgery on the extension. I can barely get it connected, but it's a real pain because adult human fingers aren't small enough to squeeze between the 7mm gap to seat the plug.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello SAHAJ,

i wrote you since three day on all your mail !!

I receive my warthog extension 7,5 cm but the cable is dead.. no works with dcs when i put in extension, it's select me view cockpit- radar- alone when i flight with it..

for a material who i pay 50 euro ++ it's a shame..

look my photo and video ! 

how i resolve this ? you don't respond to any emails, it's impossible to contact you apart from making a public message on the forum
you give the impression that i paid for nothing when it's your cable that's the problem....

I don' want to recommend you.. specially if you never respond when there is a problem...

my shipping order : #16319

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you @Sahaj , just got my package here in Kyiv, Ukraine. It took only one week to ship it here. Special thanks for the very thoughtful and shockproof packaging. Will install all the goods today, I’m sure I will be absolutely satisfied with new smoothness and precision of Warthog joystick.