Installationproblems

• 3 months later...

You need updated star force drivers for that. That is what google told me. Maybe you want to google "lockon windows 7" yourself to enjoy all the other related information I also found.

Personally I don't have a clue, since LockOn is an 11 years old Ubisoft Game from 2003.

Perhaps you do yourself a favor and join the DCS World community while having so much more fun with a decent modern and unrivalled flight sim. You can download DCS World for free here or in Steam.

Edited by Rongor

Lockon 1.0 does not have Starforce. Force install as administrator in case it doesn't call the system properly for elevated privileges, and set the .exe to compatibility mode for Windows XP. I thinks that is all I did to get it working.

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

LockOn has no DRM at all.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

I bet there are cool things you could do with the old engine just because it is not doing all the work that the new engine is. You might be able to fill the skies with fighters using all the cpu power of modern hardware.