TurboHog's JTAC and AWAC Mod - Questions

icon1.gif

(I never double post, but in this case I have done so. There is an identical post in the Ka-50 forum. I was asked to post my questions here.)

{I have the latest 1.2.7.23097 update.}

I have TurboHog's mod download, recently installed:

JTAC integration for the KA-50 And KA-50 JTAC training. Version 1.5 for DCSW 1.2.6+ released.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=93228

I overwrote all the new files into a modded DCSW directory copy I use to experiment with. I did it long hand, manually. I think I have it right. Though, I may have messed up, might have omitted something....

I loaded up the additional KA-50 JTAC training .miz file into my Ka-50 Missions selection off the main page.

Me, on the FARP, tuned to one of the correct R-828 frequency list channels, I click on the "\" keypad, I get the included F6. JTACs listing in the Communication Menu. The JTAC guy talks to me and gives me a 9-line. Once airborne, I do not get any radio listings F commands when I click the "\" keypad.

What is the secret to get the radio to work airborne with the simplistic radio button turned off? Yeah, I always use it, all the Multiplayer servers I have played on, use it.

Also in this Mission file, I do not get the F7. AWACSes listing. Am I supposed to? If I messed up, what file is this in?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see there is a separate updated page that includes the channels list and use of a Kneeboard like the P-51 has. Is there a mod for this to get the kneeboard to work? I always fly in the full sim setup.

Are there other (.miz) mission files available?

Are any Multiplayer servers running the JTACs and AWACs mod?

Hoping somebody(s) can help with these questions and a relatively easy fix. Alternative is to go sift through the message board archive.

-+-

Thanks in advance for any help with this matter.

Thanks for the mod, TurboHog.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK, TurboHog answered some of it :

The SPU-9 PTT button is RAlt + \

And it looks like I am good to go in Multiplayer stealing the A-10's targeting info via JTAC. Maybe AWAC?

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 years later...