X 52 pro No MFD display except "mode" and "clock" after upgrading to "Smart Tech"??

I have searched this forum and Saitek Forum for a solution for this.

I Upgraded the software for my X52 Pro. "Smart Technology" or somthing like that.

Now MFD on Throttle does not display the Profile I have chosen nor the Button presses i am inputting.

When it boots up it show's " Saitek X52 Pro Flight Stick" for about 3 Seconds. When the MFD lights up, all display of words or information has stopped.

Im must be insane thinking that "upgrading software" is a good thing.

I have tried to revert back but had lost last Config so to speak. And have had trouble finding a solution. I can't seem to install what i had on my Back up drive to revert back also. So im kinda stuck. Several "fixes" I did find almost broke my Computer. "editing Reg files"

Is this MadKats takeover thing been screwing up saitek? Should i sell it and Upgrade?

I humbuly ask for assistance and direction to the answer.

Thank You

Key

133588173_SaitekX52ProIssue001.thumb.jpg.9b5398c7795b28bf6f3e70e1052acb62.jpg

Edited by Keyholebud
misspell

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7-7700K 4.5 Ghz AMD Vega 56 64GB DDR4 3200 500 GB WD Black NVME M.2 X4 SSD

I Found the Driver Release at this location:

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/xpvista/

It was from a link in an old Saitek Forum. I'm using vista 64bit Ultra. Unfortunately it works for about 15 min then crashes. Locks up the SST programming software. A relaunch of the ProfilerU and profilerGui starts up the X52 pro fine, and your good to go. But MFD does not display again untill a restart of the Computer.

I'm Thinking I should just forget it and Upgrade all the way.

Key

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7-7700K 4.5 Ghz AMD Vega 56 64GB DDR4 3200 500 GB WD Black NVME M.2 X4 SSD

The MFD started working again on my computer when I downloaded newest drivers and re-installed them. First I uninstalled all Saitek Software from my computer.

Good to hear good news! But just in case I will stay with current driver version just in case... :thumbup:

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

Good to hear good news! But just in case I will stay with current driver version just in case... :thumbup:

If it works dont fix it.

I just had to reinstall drivers for another reason and was surprised that the screen started working.

Do you guys have the version of the drivers that allows you to change the color of the POV 1 LED? I'm currently running Driver version 6.2.2.4 and Software version 7.0.2.7.

i7-8700k 3.70mhz|64GB DDR4 G.SKILL Ripjaw V 3200|ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 8G GDDR6|AsRockZ390 Extreme4|2 Samsung 870QVO 1TB, 1 Samsung 860 QVO 1TB, 1 Samsung 860EVO 500GB|Corsair 750D|Corsair H-100i|Corsair AX750|LG 34GN850-B|Acer UT241Y|TM Cougar MFDs| Buddyfox UFC|TM Warthog HOTAS(Modified Spring/Slew Control Stick, Upgraded PCB, Stick Extension)|Saitek Combat Pedals|Corsair Nightsword|Corsair K70|TrackIR5|Custom A-10C Panels|

Do you guys have the version of the drivers that allows you to change the color of the POV 1 LED? I'm currently running Driver version 6.2.2.4 and Software version 7.0.2.7.

No, i don't. Im on SST 6.6.6.9. Driver 6.2.2.0 with 9.9.9.9??!! lol. I'll try the "newest" later maybe. Right now it seems to work all the time. So i don't want to break it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, that didn't work for long and X52 pro was locking up again. I took the advice above. And after an exhaustive uninstall of everything Saitek from my Computer, and hours of scanning register keys and deleting anything Saitek. It seems i had a dual install of old 32bit drivers and 64 bit. With everything cleared out i installed the latest and greatest. No issue so far and everything is working as it should.

Saitek X52 Pro Driver 6.2.2.4 SST Programing Software 7.0.2.7

Yayyyy!! :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 years later...

No help I'm afraid, just a similar story.

My X52 Pro always worked perfectly on XP but with an upgrade to Win 7 64 bit I lost the used of the MFDs too. It seems to be a widespread problem with Win 7 as over the past couple of years I've heard a lot of people reporting this and similar but it seems to be a pure lottery if you get it working or not.