Logitech Wingman Event Monitor

I recently had an issue while trying to launch my Logitech G940 profiler software. The profiler software would crash as soon as I launched it. This came on suddenly and without warning. I reinstalled it at least five times with no success. I am making this post in an effort to save someone the time and frustration I had to go through to fix this.

Note BACK YOUR PROFILES UP before doing this procedure (use notepad 2!!). If it does not save correctly just type the name of the file and put .XML at the end of it and that will fix it (DCS:BS came out perfect but I had to do this for FC2).

(XP) C:\Documents and Settings\QuickSilver\Local Settings\Application Data\Logitech\Gaming Software

(Vista) C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Local\Logitech\Logi​tech Gaming Software\profiles

Then go here on XP

C:\Documents and Settings\YourNameHere\Local Settings\Application Data\Logitech\Gaming Software

Or Vista

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Local\Logitech\Gaming Software

and delete all XML files.

Do a reinstall of the logitech profiler software (lgs509) and this will fix the problem.

Don't forget the FW0142 update.

Edited by ZQuickSilverZ

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why would it be moved there? This is PC Hardware and Related Software.

Logitech G940 = PC Hardware

and

Logitech Profiler = Related Software

Not trying to be funny I am just trying to figure out your logic. Maybe I am the one messed up. I thought Input was more for controller cards and such for simpits.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]