Maple Flag Missions - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
Sabre-TLA
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Default Maple Flag Missions

Greetings,

We provide flight sim enthusiasts with the most realistic, exciting and entertaining combat simulator missions available.

We invite you to browse through our website and review the different missions and campaigns custom built for your favorite DCS aircraft or vehicle.

We provide a mix of payware and free missions and campaigns. You can download the free mission files from the DCS User Files section.

If you have a suggestion for a mission or campaign you would like to see please contact us @ mapleflagmissions@gmail.com.

Our current Campaigns available from the ED Store:

A-10C Basic Flight Training Qualification
A-10C Advanced Aircraft Training Qualification

F-5E Basic Fighter Maneuvers

For 2017 our roadmap includes the following:

1. Release the F-5E Air Combat Maneuvering Campaign
2. Release the A-10C Tactical Training Qualification Campaign
3. Release the F-15C Basic Flight Training Qualification Campaign

Plus a few others that we can't advertise yet.

Your feedback is much appreciated and helps to make our campaigns and missions better and better.

We want to thank all our current customers and supporters and look forward to continuing to serve this great community.

All the best to you and yours for the coming year.

Last edited by Sabre-TLA; 12-24-2016 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Updated Road Map
Sabre-TLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #2
SUBS17
Veteran

Can you describe what these missions involve, are they trainning missions like the ones for DCS A-10C?
Old 01-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #3
Sabre-TLA

The planned missions for Flaming Cliffs 2 are centered on F-15 Combat missions at present however we would consider training qualification missions for all aircraft if user demand warrants it.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
BrumTx

Location: Recuperating at home, listening to Fire Alarm Control. S E Texas, Republic of Texas.USA.

Maybe a good idea to give a sample at least so we know approximately what were paying for...

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case
Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me
BrumTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:28 PM   #5
Sabre-TLA

We do have some sample videos up on our youtube channel.

Also Recon Stewart has done a great job explaining his experience at his channel.

Last edited by Sabre-TLA; 09-28-2014 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:51 PM   #6
BrumTx

Location: Recuperating at home, listening to Fire Alarm Control. S E Texas, Republic of Texas.USA.

Short track/tracks is a good idea.

How much are the pay to play missions ? one price or will they vary ?

How often will they be updated to allow future DCS add-ons and game updates either by DCS or other people ?

Please understand I wish you well with this venture but these missions will have to be some of the best ever made for the games, but in this present economic climate people maybe slow to pay for missions.

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case
Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me
BrumTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:24 PM   #7
SUBS17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre-TLA View Post
I could see about providing a short trk of each mission as a demo.
Put a movie on Youtube like I did for some of the DCS A-10C missions.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:27 PM   #8
SUBS17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrumTx View Post
Short track/tracks is a good idea.

How much are the pay to play missions ? one price or will they vary ?

How often will they be updated to allow future DCS add-ons and game updates either by DCS or other people ?

Please understand I wish you well with this venture but these missions will have to be some of the best ever made for the games, but in this present economic climate people maybe slow to pay for missions.
Sabres work for the DCS A-10C trainning missions are quite immersive and remind me of the sort of missions FighterOps is supposed to have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tjMG...6&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_g5...5&feature=plcp
Old 01-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #9
dooom

How will you prevent someone from recording the mission as a play through and postin it in YouTube?

I too wish you well but am curious how this can work

Third-party pay ware had a tough history among combat flight sims so here's looking forward to a superior product !

""This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL
*NOTCH VIDEO F15 vs SU33
*P-51D ANM64 Bombing guide
dooom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #10
Sabre-TLA

I can't stop people from posting videos of the missions but the mission file does contain a restricted use license like any purchased 3rd party software does.

Our missions are well researched and we strive for attention to detail, accuracy and immersion so hopefully that will set us apart.

For pricing I'm starting at $0.99 USD per mission (ala the Itunes and similar music download models). Campaigns will cost more and pricing will be based on the number of missions and work / complexity to create them.

We are committed to ensuring the missions are playable through updates and patches to the underlying games. Once a mission key is purchased you will not have to purchase another one for any mission updates.