Pre-Order of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs Boxed Version at NaturalPoint.com! - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-18-2005, 06:39 PM   #1
NaturalPoint - Jason

Reputation power: 0
NaturalPoint - Jason is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Pre-Order of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs Boxed Version at NaturalPoint.com!

Greetings everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce that Lock On: Flaming Cliffs is now available for exclusive Pre-Order in the USA and Western Hemisphere at www.naturalpoint.com. We are excited for the opportunity to bring such a quality add-on to the other side of the Atlantic.

Eagle Dynamincs and The Fighter Collection have given TrackIR users another great reason to be a member of the growing TrackIR community.

This venture is a first for NaturalPoint and hopefully the start of a long term relationship with Eastern European simulation developers. We wish Eagle Dynamics all the best with further add-ons to this already awesome series.

To reserve yourself a copy of the Lock On: Flaming Cliffs boxed version please visit our main page and click on the banner at the top. Or you can visit the Flaming Cliffs games page here http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/games/lockon11.html or our online catalog here http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/store/catalog.html to order. Once you secure payment a confirmation email will be sent confirming your pre-order. Then as soon as your copy is shipped in May you will receive another email containing the shipping information. We expect to be able to ship this item sometime in or around the first week of May. Initial quantities are limited so don't delay!

Thanks for all your support of this venture and remember to Get the TrackIR Advantage!

Regards,
Jason Williams
Marketing Director
NaturalPoint, Inc.

Last edited by Alfa; 04-18-2005 at 07:24 PM.
NaturalPoint - Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 07:21 PM   #2
NaturalPoint - Jason

Bump it up.
Old 04-18-2005, 07:28 PM   #3
Pilotasso
Veteran

Reputation power: 148
Pilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud of

thanks for the heads up!
Case: Corsair 400C
PSU: SEASONIC 760W Platinum
CPU: AMD RYZEN 1700X
MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4
Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO
RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB
Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red
GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals
Monitor: ASUS PB278Q IPS 27" LED 1440P
Pilotasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 07:45 PM   #4
Starlight

Reputation power: 14
Starlight is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Starlight

This western CD version requires standard Starforce activation or has just a CD-check?
Please, no guesses, I'd like to hear some words from those who really know this thing.
Starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 07:49 PM   #5
Dusty Rhodes

Reputation power: 20
Dusty Rhodes is just really niceDusty Rhodes is just really niceDusty Rhodes is just really niceDusty Rhodes is just really niceDusty Rhodes is just really niceDusty Rhodes is just really niceDusty Rhodes is just really niceDusty Rhodes is just really niceDusty Rhodes is just really niceDusty Rhodes is just really niceDusty Rhodes is just really nice

Pre-Ordered it with the Vector Expansion thingy for my TI3 Pro. Now I have the DL version and the CD. I hope this turns out very profitable for ED an NP.

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1
Dusty Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 07:57 PM   #6
bflagg

Reputation power: 14
bflagg is on a distinguished road

Just ordered mine....
Old 04-18-2005, 09:08 PM   #7
NaturalPoint - Jason

Everyone,

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!

If you pre-order a copy of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs and also order another item such as a TrackIR 3 or Vector Expansion the ENTIRE order will be shipped when the CD becomes available in May. If you want to purchase a TrackIR and/or Vector Expansion and don't want to wait 3 weeks for it, I strongly suggest you make 2 seperate purchases. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

If you have already placed such an order please contact me jason@naturalpoint.com and we will help fix the problem.

Regards,
Jason Williams
Marketing Director
NaturalPoint, Inc.

Old 04-18-2005, 09:19 PM   #8
zippyg

zippyg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default thanks NaturalPoint !!!!

just ordered mine. thanks naturalpoint for picking up the slack !!!! now if i can sit still for 3 weeks will be a miracle :} ....
a64 3500+ @2.565 9x285 * patriot xblt ram 2x512 2-3-7-3 1t *asus a8n sli deluxe * x850xt @ 540 core 580 mem* 2 @ 36GB raptors raid 0 * sb audigy 2 * ocz power stream 470 * 21 dell monitor* ch pro usb *track ir 2 *
zippyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 09:21 PM   #9
chennuts

chennuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to chennuts Send a message via MSN to chennuts Send a message via Yahoo to chennuts

Jason,

Will the boxed version you're selling be a stand alone game like the boxed version sold over seas (1.0 and 1.1 included in the box), or will it simply be the downloadable version in CD format? Also, what type of protection will the boxed version you're selling use? Will we be forced to use activations like the downloadable version, or will it be the more standard Starforce procedure where we simply have to keep the CD in our drives while we play?
chennuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 09:31 PM   #10
NaturalPoint - Jason

Guys,

The boxed version we are selling is an add-on only. You must already own a copy of LOMAC 1.02 for it to work. With regards to the Copy Protection scheme used in the boxed version I direct you to the main page of this website www.LockOn.ru and please direct any further questions about the Copy Protection to Eagle Dynamics.

Thanks,

Jason