Su-33 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #1
combatace

Reputation power: 62
combatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to behold
Default Su-33

I'm making this model and there is a lot of work yet to do. Also I'm a beginner so I won't be able to get the quality of 3GO's model.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Su33.jpeg
Views:	1264
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	47074   Click image for larger version

Name:	Su-331.jpeg
Views:	1341
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	47075   Click image for larger version

Name:	Su-332.jpeg
Views:	1441
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	47076  

combatace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
joey45
Veteran

Reputation power: 166
joey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to joey45

all we need now is a IL-78M...
Temp AJS-37 ETPS dressed up like the JAS-39 ETPS, until the proper template gets released
"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
joey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #3
S.T.A.LK.E.R.

Reputation power: 619
S.T.A.LK.E.R. has a reputation beyond reputeS.T.A.LK.E.R. has a reputation beyond reputeS.T.A.LK.E.R. has a reputation beyond reputeS.T.A.LK.E.R. has a reputation beyond reputeS.T.A.LK.E.R. has a reputation beyond reputeS.T.A.LK.E.R. has a reputation beyond reputeS.T.A.LK.E.R. has a reputation beyond reputeS.T.A.LK.E.R. has a reputation beyond reputeS.T.A.LK.E.R. has a reputation beyond reputeS.T.A.LK.E.R. has a reputation beyond reputeS.T.A.LK.E.R. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatace View Post
I'm making this model and there is a lot of work yet to do. Also I'm a beginner so I won't be able to get the quality of 3GO's model.
So, I think that your model is nice . Could you make any screenshots?
Old 01-29-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
Mustang
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 361
Mustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Mustang

Oh nice one combatace, if this model can be at the same level of quality as your missile mods we'll be in for a treat

My YouTube channel
Mustang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:44 PM   #5
revalence

Reputation power: 25
revalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to all

Very nice combatace! Keep it up! Don't feel down if you can't match the quality of some, just know that others can't model at all! (Ahem! Myself!) It's very nice progress, and we're all thankful for a Su-33!

Best Wishes,
-Andrew (Revalence)

Last edited by revalence; 02-03-2011 at 12:47 AM.
revalence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:27 PM   #6
Innerloop

Innerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of light

Just do your best

Looks good so far.
Intel i7 6700k OC 4.6Ghz / Corsair H100i v2 / Gigabyte Z-170MX G1 Gaming / Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz / Corsair AX760 / Samsung SSD 950 Pro 512Gb (W10) / Intel SSD 240Gb / Gigabyte GTX-1080 G1 Gaming / Corsair 350D mATX / HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 4 / Logitech G110 Keyboard / Corsair Sabre RGB Laser Gaming Mouse / Razer Kraken Pro Headset / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor
Innerloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:33 PM   #7
combatace

Reputation power: 62
combatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to beholdcombatace is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.T.A.LK.E.R. View Post
So, I think that your model is nice . Could you make any screenshots?
Sure.

@Mustang: I won't miss any details but its the basic that I'm much concerned about.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	back.jpg
Views:	807
Size:	442.1 KB
ID:	47080   Click image for larger version

Name:	engines.jpg
Views:	669
Size:	317.1 KB
ID:	47081   Click image for larger version

Name:	frontgear.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	47082  

Name:	maingear.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	254.9 KB
ID:	47083   Click image for larger version

Name:	tail.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	425.2 KB
ID:	47084  

Last edited by combatace; 01-29-2011 at 05:39 PM.
combatace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
revalence

revalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to allrevalence is a name known to all

Very nice details!

(Darn this Rep giving system! )
Can't wait for it!

-Andrew (Revalence)
revalence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #9
Axion

Reputation power: 21
Axion is a glorious beacon of lightAxion is a glorious beacon of lightAxion is a glorious beacon of lightAxion is a glorious beacon of lightAxion is a glorious beacon of lightAxion is a glorious beacon of lightAxion is a glorious beacon of lightAxion is a glorious beacon of lightAxion is a glorious beacon of lightAxion is a glorious beacon of lightAxion is a glorious beacon of light

As a big fan of the Su-33 I shall be looking forward to this.

Asus Z170 Hero VIII, i7-6700K @ 4.6 GHz, RAM 16 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, 2 x ASUS STRIX 980Ti OC SLI, TIR 5, Asus D2X, Samsung EVO 850 1TB, HOTAS WH
, Philips BDM4065UC 4K, HTC Vive, Rift CV1, Win 10 x64, Ducati 1199 Panigale
Axion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:36 PM   #10
winz

Reputation power: 34
winz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to all

Sweeeet
winz is offline   Reply With Quote