Notices

Old 10-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
Wags
Producer, Kool-Aid Mixer

Reputation power: 210
Exclamation Pre-Purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

PRESS RELEASE

PRE-PURCHASE “DCS: A-10C WARTHOG”

DUXFORD, UK, October 4, 2010 – The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics now offer “DCS: A-10C Warthog” as a digital download pre-purchase of the completed game for $59.99. Pre-purchase also provides access to pre-release Beta versions of the title.

Pre-purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog" at:
http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/shop/dcs_a10c

"DCS: A-10C Warthog" is a PC simulation of the U.S. premier Close Air Support attack aircraft. This is the second aircraft in the DCS series, following DCS: Black Shark, and raises the bar even higher in the DCS series. Warthog brings the most realistic PC simulation of a modern fixed wing combat aircraft in regards to flight dynamics, avionics, sensors, and weapon systems. You also have the option to play Warthog in "Game" mode for a casual game experience. Fly missions in the Caucuses region of the Black Sea against and with a wide array of air, land and sea forces with new and improved intelligence. Create your own missions and campaigns with the included Mission and Campaign Editors, and fly with and against friends online using the included online game browser.

Beta version will be updated approximately every two weeks.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...efault&lang=en

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co8LKJh6Xc0

Training Video Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV35B-vfT4U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MDnglKtcSA

About The Fighter Collection
The Fighter Collection, as well as developing software for the entertainment and serious game markets, also operates, rebuilds and maintains Europe's largest collection of airworthy WWII fighters and is based at Duxford Airfield, in the UK. For more information visit our websites: http://www.fighter-collection.com/

Falcon Northwest Tiki: i7 4770K, 8 GB RAM, GTX 980ti, Windows 10, 1TB SSD, TM Warthog stick with CH Pro Throttle.

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Last edited by Wags; 10-06-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Wags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:08 PM   #2
MTFDarkEagle
Veteran

Reputation power: 151
MTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud of

Damn you!! Just as I spent my money on the hotas!? NOOOOO!!!!

* I do have a question: if I buy this, do I still have to buy the retail/download version?

Last edited by MTFDarkEagle; 10-04-2010 at 05:10 PM.
MTFDarkEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:14 PM   #3
Wags
Producer, Kool-Aid Mixer

Reputation power: 210

Of course not, it's a pre-purchase of the full, complete game. Access to the beta is just a bonus.

Falcon Northwest Tiki: i7 4770K, 8 GB RAM, GTX 980ti, Windows 10, 1TB SSD, TM Warthog stick with CH Pro Throttle.

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Wags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:15 PM   #4
159th_Viper
Veteran

Reputation power: 465
159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to 159th_Viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTFDarkEagle View Post

* I do have a question: if I buy this, do I still have to buy the retail/download version?
No - purchase is a pre-order wherein you gain access to pre-release beta versions. If you want the box copy, then you'll have to purchase again I would assume.

Edit: Sniped
Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?
Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!
159th_Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:15 PM   #5
cctoide

Reputation power: 7
cctoide will become famous soon enough

Is there a beta version available right now, or will it be released in the future?
cctoide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:15 PM   #6
MTFDarkEagle
Veteran

Reputation power: 151
MTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud of

mmm!!! Do you accept paypal?
Old 10-04-2010, 05:16 PM   #7
rweaves6

Reputation power: 8
rweaves6 has a spectacular aura about

Downloading now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best day of my life! Well other than the marriage and 3 child births stuff.....

Who cares about that, I'm downloading!!
rweaves6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:16 PM   #8
thamuff

Reputation power: 22
thamuff is a glorious beacon of lightthamuff is a glorious beacon of lightthamuff is a glorious beacon of light

Well Im sold

Such a nice surprise after 12 hours inside a factory...
thamuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:16 PM   #9
power5

Reputation power: 12
power5 is a jewel in the rough

Son of a bitch, awesome sauce.

But, I want a boxed version of the game. Is it possible to pre-purchase that as well and get a beta download?

Edit: Wow, damn I am slow.

Box art looks great. I want a box. Can you send me a box if I order the download version.

Last edited by power5; 10-04-2010 at 05:19 PM.
power5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:17 PM   #10
diveplane+
Posting Rights Revoked

Reputation power: 0
diveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to behold

am intrested in this and could aid with audios for the simulator.
diveplane is offline   Reply With Quote